Part 10

I wake up in a white bed. I look around in the room. I'm in a hospital. So I did pass out. I turn my head over to my left side, seeing Justin sitting in a chair, next to my bed. "Good your awake. I started to get worried." Justin said and tried to smile. "Why did I pass out?" "You started to cry and shake and then you just passed out. The nurse said it was becouse you stressed about something. What was the last thing you thought of?" Then I remembered. I thought about the day whrn mum passed away... Don't cry, don't cry. Then you'll show your week, and I already have done it alot of times. "It was nothing. Just something that happened in the past." I answerd.

"Come here." he said and leaned in for a hug. I hugged back and started to smile.

Maybe Justin wasn't as bad as I thought. He has issues, I know. But I can't blame him.

"When can we go home?" I asked him. "If you feel better, we can go now." I smiled and got help to get up.

We walked out the room and down a hallway, and out the door.

It was already dark outside. And it started to get colder. I started to get ghoose bumps and started to shiver.

Justin took my hand in his and said "Your really cold. Here, take this." and took of his jacket and pulled it ovet my shoulders.

"Thank you, this was much better." I said getting the warmth.

He opened the passanger seat door and I hopped inside. Justin got to the other side and started the black Range Rover.

"What do you wanna do when we come home?" He asked and smiled. "Umm, what if we watch a movie?" "Sure, but I wanna choose." He said winking.

---

When we arrived to the small house and we hopped out.

He pulled out the key and opened the door. "Guys we're home!" he shouted. The boys came downstairs and asked alot of questions.

"Are you okey?" "What happened?" "Everything alright?" "You want some food?" "Are you tired?" "I can sleep with you."

Okey the last one from Austin was a bit creepy.

"No, it's okey. I just passed out becouse of stress. And Justin and I is gonna watch a movie." I said trying to answer all the questions.

"And Chloe can sleep with me. In my bed. Since she's MY girlfriend." Justin said and put an arm around my shoulders.

I got shivers down my spine when I heard the word 'girlfriend'.

I think I like it. He's so kind and nice to me now. I think I start to like him. No, Chloe!

Stop thinking of that! He kidnapped you to be his girlfriend.

But, he had issues, and treats me like a real girlfriend now.

"Okey, we have something to tell you guys." Cody came and said.

"We have buyed a house for ourselves, since you two have found the tone. So we're moving tomorrow." Austin said, and the two others smiled.

So Justin and I are gonna live together. Alone?

Well, I think it's, okey then.

"It's okey for us. Do what you want." I said and they smiled.

"I found a movie. We're gonna watch 'The Walking Dead'" I heard Justin said from the livingroom.

"But that's a scary movie." I said.

"Exactly." He said and winked to me.

That silly jerk. I smiled.

---

The other boys went to the resturant to eat, so Justin and I sat in the couch watching the movie.

I was so scared I almost peed my pants.

I hided myself in Justin's chest and he kissed my head.

"It's okey, it's just a movie." he said still kissing my head.

When the movie ends, we sit and talk.

"I love the new Justin." It just slipped out of my mouth and he smiled and said "Me too".

He leaned in and I did the same.

Our lips brushed against eachother and Justin lifted me up to his lap. Æ

He trow my shirt of and we kissed deeper.

He picked me up and took me to 'our room'.

He slipped down my jeans and undies. He kissed me on the lips and down my neck, to my breasts, to my stomack.

I took of his shirt, and you know what happens next.

______________________

Hi everyone! I hope you liked this chapter! It's been a while since I updated, but here it was, chapter 10!

Please VOTE and COMMENT and TELL FRIENDS about my story.

Thanks! Love u!

~ Ann. M xx