Chapter 16

It's been three days since I've talked to Justin. I've been trying to ignore Anna these days. She doesn't know him, or who he is at his best. I hope he's at his best around me at least. If I look back to the first time he kidnapped me to the woods, I wouldn't know that a few years later I would be here, pregnant and in a relationship with him. 

I suddenly hear two light knocks on my door. " Who is it?" I ask towards my white door. "It's Anna." I sight and go back to read the book I was reading untill my toughts interrupted me. "Look Chloe, I know that you're mad at me, but we have to talk more about this. And you know that very well too." 

I get up from my comfortable bed and lay my book down on my pillow. I walk towards the door and opens it to face a worried Anna. I know we have to talk about this. I don't know how to take care for a baby! I can't even take care for myself and Pia! I just don't want to have this talk right now so I come up with an excuse instead.

"Sorry not now.. I'm going to take a shower." I say and rush past her in hope that no one is using the bathroom. When I reach the doorhandle it isn't locked. My shoulders fall back in place and I walk inside. I lock the door and then turn the radio on. The Fray - Never Say Never is on. I really love that song, and it has so much meaning in the lyrics.

I turn the water on and strip off my clothes, laying them on top of the drawer next to the shower. When I get inside the shower and feel the hot water land on my cold skin, I hear the front door from downstairs get opened and then closed hard. "What the hell are you doing here?" I can hear Anna ask very loudly. I'm starting to slowly feel uncomfortable and worried, so I hurry out of the shower and grab the white towell that hangs on the hanger on the door.

I hurry downstairs and I'm schocked to see who stands by the wooden front door. Justin and Anna...