Chapter 19

"You're not actually going to collage right?" Justin says and breaks the silence that has been taking over in about half an hour. The only sound in the car was the music from the radio. " I've actually thought about going there. So I'll get a job and make money. Or I planned to do it when I'm not pregnant anymore."

I don't want anyone to actually see my stomack when it gets bigger. They'll just ask me all the time, why and who it was with. Of course alot of them will think it's Justin I had sex with. Who wouldn't? They haven't seen me in four years cause I've been with this boy every single day. 

"Well sorry, but I won't let you go to college." he says emotionless as he keeps his eyes on the road. "Why can't I go? I won't have a huge stomack at that time anyway." I roll my eyes at him.

"Beacuse I tell you not to. You don't have any choice Chloe. I don't want you to have people all over you asking you about everthing! Do you know how that will make me look like? They'll think I'm an emotionless asshole! I won't go to college anyway. All the persons will reconize me and call the police, and I don't want the police to ask you all the questions about me kidnapping you either. It's just how it is Chloe. We can't go everyway we want anymore." he says with a little sign of irritation in his raspy voice.

If he didn't kidnap me, I could go to college. I could stay home with my sister and.... my dad. I've never actually thought deeply about everything. Justin's the reason I can't go to college. He's the reason my sister have to live with Marie and Anna. He's the reason I lost four freaking years of my life! Spending them in a black basement, getting hurt and punished because I wanted to live my life, not in a kidnappers house, but at my own place. In my on house, with my own family. And he had to ruin it all! I could actually be happy, but no. It had to be me.

"What the hell are you thinking about now? Don't you dare to go to college!" Justin interrupts my thoughts. I don't respond and just look out of the window. Looking at the sky and everything that pass by us. I try to ignore him as he tries to talk to me. After a minute I can feel a hand placed on my thigh. I quickly remove it and continue staring out the window. "What the hell is wrong with you?! I know you want to go to college, but this is the best for us both!" he shouts and I cringe as his voice raises.

"It's not just that." I tell him, still not looking at him. I can feel his eyes switching between the road and me. "Then what is it?" His voice is once again emotionless. I try to not yell at him, cause I know he'll just end up angry because of the anger issues. "Because of everything. I could actually go to college and still have a family if it wasn't for you. Do you know how much you've actually taken from me?" 

"What the hell! It was you who fell in love with me! If you haven't been such an idiot, you would still have them and have your life!" He keeps on yelling, and I just can't hold it in anymore. 

"If I haven't been such an idiot!? If I kept on running away from you and escape from that house, you would take away everything from me! You would kill all my friends and even my little sister! I know you have anger issues, but when it comes so far that you kill families, that's when you know you have a huge problem! I miss my parents so much, and you keep taking things away from me so you can have me all for yourself! It was you who fucking told me to come with you so YOU can be safe! Everything is about you, right!" 

I can feel tears start to fill my eyes as the words come out. I know I shouldn't blame it all on him, but most of this is actually his fault. 

"I'm sorry.. I didn't know you felt it that way." is all he says. I decide to let the tears escape my eyes and stream down my cheeks instead of anwering him. His hand lays on my thigh again, and I just let it stay there. I know I shouldn't let everything be okey just because he said a simple sorry. He can't just do this to me and then say a simple sorry.

After the two hours long drive, we finally get to the house. It's actually not so bad. When the wind blows against my skin, I can feel the dried out tears on my cheeks. When I get inside I'm going to wash my face, then go into the beroom and finish reading 'The Fault In Our Stars' that I didn't finish before Justin came into the house.

"Here it is. Here, open the door and I'll take your bag." He says and hands me the keys to our new house. I walk up to the front door and unlock it. When I open the door, the first thing I see is a really nice livingroom with a fireplace to the left. Maybe it won't be so bad living in this house. 

"The poice won't find us here. It's too far away an the municipality thinks that my uncle still lives here, so they won't find out." he says calmly as he walks in the front door with my bag in his hand and the car keys in the other one. "What about the money? How do we earn them?" I ask with a low voice. Probobly because off the crying.

"You know the friend that borrowed me the car? He said that I can work for him. It's something with paperwork to do, but I can handle it. At least we get enough money from it." He says and walk up the stairs that I assume leads up to the beroom. 

As he gets out of sight, I look around in the house and it's actually very pretty and nice. As I walk up to the bedroom, Justin close the closet. "I just hanged up your clothes in our closet and your clock on your nightstand and same with your... family picture." he says looking down and the up at me with a sad face.

I feel my tears come back as he mention my family. 

"Oh no sorry.. I didn't mean to! I just wante to make it a little up to you. Come here, I hate to see you cry." Justin walks towards me and takes me into a hug. He wraps his arm tight around me and I cry in his chest. I really do hate him.. But I really love him too.

-------------

So the last days I've been updating everyday, cause I've finally set some time to it! Thank you to all of ou who reads my story and please vote, comment and tell a friend :D Btw look inside her eye on the picture <3