Part 5

I woke up with a wierd feeling in my stomack. I got up and got dressed, brushed my hair and headed downstairs. "Good morning, Chlo.", Anna said when she saw me in the kitchen. She has called me Chlo since she met me. It's now my nickname. "Are you feeling better today?", she asked. "Not actually. I have a wierd feeling that something is wrong.", I said with a nervous look in my eyes. What if Justin are coming back? What if he finds me and lock me in that house forever? "Maybe you just feel wierd beacouse what happend yesterday.", Anna said, trying to make a small smile on her lips. I nodded and walked to the livingroom, watching TV.

---

"I'm going over for visit my dad for a while. Call me if somethings happens.", I said to Anna and her mother. "Okey, just be carefull, honey.", her mother said to me with a smile playing on her lips. "I will.", I said walking out the door and walked to the busstation around the corner. This time I came into the bus and took a seat.

---

I walked up the road and was finally in front of my dad's house. I got to the door and knocked. ....... Nothing. No footsteps or anything. I then rememerd that dad put an extra key under the doormat. I lifted up the doormat and picked up the key. I locked up the door and walked upstairs to the bedroom. Maybe dad and my sister was still asleep......or maybe not. The bedrooms were empty. I then headed downstairs again and walked into the livingroom I used to be in.

And then I saw what I had a wierd feeling for.

It was.........

To be continue

--------