Chapter 15

Chloe's POV.

I slowly start to open my eyes as I feel the oight hit me. I look around me, and see that I'm in my bed. I get up and look for my phone. When I finally find it I look at the time and it's already a new day. Wow I've been asleep for so long! I put my phone in the backpocket of the jeans I put on yesterday and decide to change later.

I walk down the stairs, but only halfway before I jump into Anna. Ohh great... "Sorry! Hey, why are you up so early? It's only 7.08 am and you usually wake up around 11.30." she tells me when she meets my eyes.

"Yeah well, I fell adleep after we talked last night so I've been asleep long enough." I say and laugh a little after, hoping she won't bring up the thing I shouted about my pregnancy.

"I understand, but speaking of talking, did I hear right when you told me you were pregnant yesterday?" Of course she had to ask me about that. Who wouldn't? Guess I have to tell her. She's gonna find out later anyway.

"Okey here's the thing. When I was kept in the woods with him he did punish me, but he also told be alot of things. Like how his life is, his feelings and that he has anger issues. One day he told me he loved me, but he didn't know how to handle it because of his anger issues, that's why he's so mean to people. He doesn't mean it, he just doesn't know how to handle it. So after all the talk and stuff, one thing lead to the other and he ended up having some "fun". So here I am, 17 and pregnant." I tryto tell her so she doesn't end up being mad and discuss with me.

"Chloe. What if all that was a lie? What if he just said those things just to come inside your pants? I've said it before and I'm saying it again, he could have killed you. Just because you was there with him in four years it doesn't mean you got to know him that well. He could be lying to you."

I can feel tears start to fill my eyes more and more after word dhe tells. He couldn't be lying to me. He's my boyfriend! And yes I called him my boyfriend again, but he is.

"The reason he didn't kill me was because he cares about me and loves me! You can't say those things about a person you haven't met. I've seen his soft side and it's wonderful. And just so you know, I'm gonna keep the baby cause you know I don't like the thought of abortion. I don't care what you say, I can take care of myself." I tell her as the tears escape my eyes and roll down my cheeks.

"You know that you sound like you're crazily in love with him? Here's two words that describes your love story: dark romance." Anna tells me and walks past me and into her bedroom then close the door.

I wipe off my tears and walk down therest of the stairs and then into the kitchen to find some breakfast. I don't care what she thinks, if our story is dark romance, then it is dark romance.

__________

Hi! Sorry for not updating for about a year, but I'm back on track now and I'll try to upload as much as I can :)

Please vote, comment or tell a friend about my story, and thanks to all the people who reads my story! Love ya!

-Ann M xx