Chapter 21

The next morning...

Chloe's POV

My body starts to wake up and my eyes slowly open. At this moment I forgot I moved in here with Justin. Talking about Justin.. Where is he? I turn around to look at the right side of the bed. He's not there.

I get up from bed and put on some Fuzzy socks. Of course our floor have heating cables underneath, but I'm still very cold in the mornings. I don't know if it's because I'm kind of "coldbloods" or whatever, but I easily get cold for some reason, and especially in the mornings.

Anyways, I walk downstairs to see if he's in the livingroom, but he's not there. So I walk over to the kitchen, and the first thing I see when I enter the kitchen is a note on the bench.

Good morning sweetheart.

Don't worry about me, I just have a few things to do. I'll be right back when I'm done. I promise you I'll be careful so nobody sees me. One of my friends are following me so that he can notify me if someone else finds me or follows me. I made some pancakes before I leaved. It's in the microwave if you're wondering. And I know you like them with strawberries and blueberries so there's some in the fridge.

Love you, from J .xx

He's so cute, but what kind of things does he have to do? He shouldn't be running around when cops are after him at all, so I hope he covered himself up with a look or something.

I open the microwave and grab the plate with two pancakes on. I open the fridge to put the berries on them and find a fork and a knife. I love the way he knows what I like with my pancakes. I just really wish we could og out and eat breakfast in public, not worrying about all the other people that might call the cops. If that's not enough I have to carry this baby all the time untill it's born. I can see my stomack has gotten bigger by the time I've been pregnant when I walk over to the livingroom to turn the TV on and eat my pancakes.

I wonder if it's a boy or a girl, but what I know is that I don't want to find out what it is. I want it to be a surprise when the birth starts. I've already started to think about some names, so if it's a girl I've been thinking of either Summer or Hope. I know these aren't ordinary names, but it's not an ordinary child either. At least not for Justin and me. I've thought of Summer because that's our favorite season, and Hope because that's all I really need right now. I hope that all this crap will turn out right and that the baby doesnt have to grow up without a father. And if it's a boy I thought about either Matthew or Luke.

I finish eating my food and then wash my plate. Justin's really good at making pancakes. Maybe I should make him make breakfast everyday? Haha! At the moment I place the plate back in the kitchen cabinet I hear the doorbell. My heart skips a beat and I feel this lump forming in my throat. I don't know if I should answer or if I should be as quiet as possible hoping the person would og away. But what if it's the cops with Justin or if the person would kick the door open? At this moment I'm just standing here in a huge sweater and fuzzy socks waiting for what my brain are deciding to do.

So sorry for not uploading as much! It's been alot to do at school, so many tests to study for, but here's the 21st Chapter and I hope you like it!

QUESTION: What name do you prefer for their baby if it's a girl? Summer or Hope?    And which name if it's a boy? Matthew or Luke?