Part 6

And then I saw what I had a wierd feeling for.

It was....

------------

It was my dad. I gasped when I saw my own dad hanging on the wall with blood almost everywhere. I was terrified, and started to burst out crying. "NOOOOOO!!!", I screamed on the top of my lungs. I cried, and cried, and cried. But then I heard a girl sobbing, and then I remembered that my sister also live in this house.

I ran to were the sobbing came from, and it was from the basement. I hurried downstairs, and finally got to where the sobbing came from. In the corner of the basement, my little, scared sister, lay on the floor, curling up to herself.

"Please don't hurt me.", I heard her whisper. "Of course not, It's me, Chloe!", I said carefully while kneeling down beside my crying sister. "CHLOE! I'm so happy t- to see y-you!", she said while bursting out crying on my chest. "I'm soo happy to see you too! What the hell happened?!", I asked also crying.

"I was so scared! Dad and I was just watching TV, and then we heard some scary noises from the kitchen, so dad got up from the coutch to go see what it was. I just sat in the coutch and hugging the pillow while watching The Smurfs, but then I heard a loud BANG, and I got so scared that I ran to my room and hided under the covers in my bed. I knew it was someone in the house. After a minute, I heard a lot more noises. I heard the vase broke, and some small screaming. And even more bangs. I waited a while. and then it was quiet. So I got out of my bed and walked slowly down the hall to the livingroom and saw dad on the wall. I started cry and I heard him wisper "Run. Go hide away before he comes back." "Who?! Who can come back?!", I screamed. Then I heard a noise, and I quietly got down here, and did what dad told me to do. And then you came here and it got a little bit better.", my little sis said in between, sobbing and crying.

"Oh my god! It must have been Justin who did this! He must have got angry and run over here to find me, but killed dad when he didn't found me! He is desperate to have me!", I say, the tears on my cheek dried.

"But why actually? Why does he want you?", my sister asked. "I don't know, but yesterday he wanted me to marry him...", I said, and the tears came back. "Marry you?!?! Your too young to get married now!", my sister said screaming a bit. "I know, so I ran away to Anna. We can stay there untill we found out what to do.", I said trying to help my sister up on her feets. We both got upstairs and was about to go out the door. "But what about dad? We can't just leave him here.", my sister said. "I know, so I'm gonna call the cops and let them know, and pick him up and drive him to the graveyard.", I said looking at her scared and terrified face. This is too mutch for a little girl on her age.

We walked down the street and got to Anna's house. " We are home!", I screamed inside the house. "What do you mean 'we'?", I heard Anna said while walking down the stairs. "Oh my gosh! Hi sweety! Long time since I saw you!", Anna's mother said already was downstairs. She hugged her and after her, Anna hugged her. "So nice to see you again.", Anna said while hugging her.

---

"OMG! I'm so, so, so sorry for what happened! It must be so hard for you!", Anna said while having tears in her eyes and hugged me tightly. "It's okey, hopefully, I'll get over it..", I said hugging her back. Then Anna's mom came into the room with candy, hot chocolate and some cookies. "Okey, so I called the cops, and they are on their way.", she said trying to smile a bit. Then my little sister came into the room, by the smell of cookies. "Cookiesss!!", she said running to the plate.

---

"Okey, now it's bedtime. Go brush your teeth.", I said to my sis who was playing with her hair. I am really scared for what is going to happen the next weeks and days. Im really glad its summer holliday. Why can't I just enjoy this summer too, just like last year? I remember when my dad, his girlfriend, my sister and Anna's family and I was on that vication to Greece last year. It was so mutch fun. Oh, how I miss that time.

"Okey, goodnight, sis.", I said giving her a goodnight hug. "Goodnight.", she said back. When I was about to fell asleep, my sister broke the silence. "Chloe? Are we going to get splitt again, and are Justin going to marry you and what will happen after that?", she asked. I was thinking a while then answerd her questions. "I actually don't know what is going to happen. Just don't think about it, and try to sleep.", I said while tears building up in my eyes.

With fear, scaredness and sadness in my head of what is going to happen to us next...