Part 12

I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant....

Is all I think of.

What am I supost to do? This baby's dad, sits in jail and it's parents are only 17, Justin turning 18.

What if Justin never comes out? What if the baby never sees him, until his older, and don't know who Justin is?

All these questions keeps repeating in my mind. I felt my eyes get wet and I started crying and sobbing.

"What should I do?" I asked myself. I heard footsteps coming to the bathroom.

"Chloe? Are you in there?" Anna asked me. "Yes." I answerd with a sobbing voice.

"Are you sure? Can I come in?" she asked worried and tried to open the door between us.

I quickly washed the pregnance test, since I peed on it, and took it in its box again, and laid it back in Auntie Marie's shelf.

I walked up to the door and opened it, and Anna came in and looked around. "Are you okey? You sounded like something was wrong." she said.

"No, it's nothing, really. I was just thinking about these four years." I said looking at the ground.

"Oh, I understand. He didn't hurt you, did he? Was he bad? Did he gave you food?" she asked. I nodded and said "Yes, he gave me food, but also punishment... But later I found out that-" was all I could say before Anna interrupted. "That piece of shit! I really hope he dies in jail, and go to hell."

I hope he doesn't. His the father of the baby I'm carring, and I actually like him, and don't want anything to happend to him.

"But he wasn't that bad actually, he-" "Wasn't that bad?! He gave you punishment, kidnapped you and took you father away from you! If you call that isn't really bad, then I don't know you anymore!" she said starting to tearing up.

I leaned over to her and hugged her. "But I'm here now, and I'm still alive." I said trying to comfort her.

"He could had killed you, if he wanted to." Anna said and tears streamed down her cheeks.

"How the hell do you know that?! You don't even know him! I know him better than you do! I was the one who lived with him in four damn years! Don't you dear say he could have killed me!" Is all I said before I stormed out of the bathroom and out the front door.

She can't say things like that to my boyfriend! Stop a bit. Did I really call him my boyfriend?

I don't care, he's the father of our child, and he treated me good. Well after a couple of years, but he had problems.

And I like him. I really do.

---

I walked on a bus and stopped at the jail. I really, really have to tell him this. I want to talk to him. I want to see him.

I stepped inside and asked the woman behind the front desk, if I could visit Justin. She nodded and pointed at two guards and I walked after them into the cells.

We walked past many cells and we finally came to Justin.

He laid on a bench or bed or something like that and stared at the roof. He looked up at me and he got a smile plastered at his face.

"Chloe! What are you doing here?" he asked surprised. "I have to tell you something." I said and he walked closer.

I leaned over to talk a bit quietly, since I don't want the guards to listen. "You know the 'fun' we had in your room?" I asked and he nodded slowly.

"And when I trowed up at the ground earlier?" Justin nodded again. "Well, I got to Auntie Marie's bathroom and found a pregnece test and I tried it, and..... I'm pregnant."

The words slipped out of my mouth and Justin looked surprised and happy at the same time.

_________________

What do you think Chloe will do next? Tell her bestfriend or keep it as a secret?

Please VOTE, COMMENT and TELL FRIENDS about my story.

Thanks:)

~ Ann.M xx