The Truth About Rex... Part 2

Hi guys this is part 2 so if you can't remember part 1 then please go back cause you're not going to have a clue what's happening if you haven't read that yet. If you have read part 1, feast your eyes! Dexiana alert!

A shout out to my friend Oreo, who keeps spamming me when I don't update, and hacks into Wattpad without an account so that she can read my story XD!

Also I figured that it's easier if I just put all the author notes in bold ;)  Comment please I think I've mentioned this before multiple times but I LOVE comments! Stay cheery!

From your friend and author who is writing as fast as they can, and refuses to stop leaving cliff hangers (hahahah Oreo you can't stop meeee!)  SnickFox- Out

Dex POV:

I gasped, grabbing Bee's other hand. I dunno how I did it, but I managed to loop an arm around her waist and pull her up and through my window. I must have used some levitating cause she was hanging from literally a finger and you'd have to be really strong to pull someone that's almost as heavy as you from that position. 

Anyway, all I know is I managed to get Bee into the damn room. The specifics on how I did it don't matter. I put her down onto my bed, and she blinked at me.

"Dex?" she asked.

I started yelling.

"WHAT THE HECK BEE! ARE YOU COMPLETELY INSANE? YOU COULD HAVE DIED! WHAT THE FIZZLEBERRY POSSESSED YOU CLIMB INTO A ICE COVERED WINDOW IN THE MIDDLE OF A SNOW STORM! WHY? HOW? ARE YOU OKAY? SHOULD I HAIL ELWIN?  SHOULD I TELL YOUR PARENTS? SHOULD I-"

"Relax!" She interrupted. "I'm fine!"

I took a deep breath.

"Fine is not the word I would use."

She smiled at me before grabbing my hand. She stared down at our entwined hands, confused.

"Dex! You're so hot!"

I stared at her and she looked up.

"Oh! I meant temperature. Duh! Not that you're not... never mind. I just mean that you feel very warm..."

I laughed nervously. 

"Right. Okay. So... I hate to break it to you Bee, but I'm not ho- warm. You're just colder than a brick of ice at the moment."

She laughed.

"Yes you are- I mean... what are we even talking about-" She broke off, chattering visibly. 

I sighed and wrapped a blanket around her, thinking "Oh for fizzleberry's sake! She's finally lost it!"

She snuggled into the blanket, but she didn't let go of me. I didn't protest. Maybe the warmth would defrost her brain. 

"Feeling better?" I asked. 

"Yeah..." She blinked up at me adorably before she seemed to remember something.

"Hey! What's up with the moody-Dexy-will-stay-in-his-room-forever act?"

"I- nothing! I just- wanted some alone time..." I answered feebly. 

"Uh huh. Sounds great. Now what's really happening?" 

Crap! Her brain defrosted and now I was going to have to face the wrath of Miss SassyQueen!

"No seriously Bee! It's Nothing!"

"You know, it's sorta cute that you call me Bee. No one else does that. But lets get serious Dexy, cut the junk! We both know that you didn't hide in here for 'alone time.' So spill!"