A Plan *Evil Grin*

Heeey Guys! This is le big foster-sass chapter (or at least one of them!) Buckle up!

I'M ALIVE! DON'T MURDER ME FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER! I HAD A LOT OF END OF TERM DRAMA AND HOMEWORK! AND I WENT ON HOLIDAY! PLUS I REMEMBERED THAT LIVING A LIFE IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS WATTPAD. ;)

OH! Also I got tagged by @KarissaT99:D!

I dunno I'm meant to make up my own questions to answer but I think I'm meant to answer hers so that's what I'm gonna do!

Fav Quote: 
"It's my way, or the
FrEeWaY!" - Count Olaf, A Series of Unfortunate Events

Last song I listened to:
Sweet but Psycho by Ava Max

Lock screen:
A random assortment of blue pics arranged aesthetically cause blue is mi fav colour.

Fav Animal:
*Laughs for an hour*
hMm LeT mE SeE...F O X E S!!!

Epic pic:
Me and my two besties! (Along with my little bro photo bombing us from behind (≧▽≦)

Wattpad suggestions:
Ms Sencen is very good ( ╹▽╹ ) Ooh there's also A Journey with Jimmy! One of my besties wrote that! Or KOTLC Short Stories-Enjoy! There's always Awsum Sokeefe Oneshots! So much good stuff!

Pic of attractive person:
Hmm
Anyone except Fitz ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

Random fact:
I'm reading a book called Throne of Glass while I'm writing this!
#Multitasking

Alright so that's it! I'll post the tags in an announcement soon cause I don't have time to now!

C ya and enjoy the chapter! Snickfox --> out (HAHAHAH I FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO ARROWS ON MY LAPTOP INSTEAD OF JUST ON MY PHONE--> --> --> --> --> NO ONE CAN STOP ME NOW!!!!)

Sophie POV:

I ran as fast as I could, trying to focus on one foot in front of another. Unfortunately, I tripped.

Choking on my own tears and cursing my clumsiness, I picked myself up and ran up the stairs of Havenfield, somehow finding my room. I flopped onto my bed, too exhausted to sob, just letting the tears roll silently down my face.

I don't know how long I stayed there but I opened my eyes when I heard the door creaked open. Edaline peeped inside with big worried eyes.

"Darling, Biana and Ro are waiting outside. Do you want me to tell them that you're too tired or should I let them in?"

I let out a breath. "No, it's fine you can let them in. But only Biana and Ro. Nobody else."

She nodded once and gave me a small smile, tiptoeing out. 

A few minutes later, Biana and Ro burst in yelling at the top of their lungs. What they were actually saying was mostly a blur, but I heard "STUPID WONDERBOY", "I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IDIOT!", "HOW DARE HE!", "HE WILL PAY!" and "FIRST HE STOLE THE GIRL AND BROKE THE BOY'S HEART, THEN HE BROKE THE GIRLS HEART TOO!"

It was pretty hilarious to be honest, though I didn't really understand the last one. Anyway, the point is that it dried my tears.

Ro and Biana kept ranting until I cleared my throat. 

"As classic as it is to watch you two shout until you loose your voices, this isn't especially productive."

Biana let out a breath.