Runaways

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ok enough of that, enjoy! AND THANK YOU FOR 75 FOLLOWERS! U GUYS R DA BEST!!!!!

heheheheh snickfox-> out

Amy POV: (A Day earlier)

I ran to the ladder and propped it up against the roof. The knocking continued and with it, my heartbeat became louder. I scrambled up but slipped on the way, banging my ankle and falling. The knocking stopped and I froze, shutting my eyes and whispering the naughtiest words I could think of. 

A voice made me jump.

"Amy? Are you okay?"

I slowly opened my eyes to find the last person I was expecting to see.

"Keefe?"

He looked at me carefully. 

"Where...are your parents?" He asked.

I swallowed. "Gone. That's why I need to leave."

His eyes widened. "Is it the Neverseen?"

"Yup."

Keefe looked aghast. 

"Why don't you tell the black swan?"

"I can't! They left me a note saying that they are coming back for me and if I told anyone, they would know and wouldn't hesitate to kill me." 

He frowned and I realised I still didn't know why he was here.

"Did Sophie send you to check up on me?" 

"I- no." He stammered.

"Oh. Well can you tell me why?" I asked.

"Yeah that seems inevitable..." He fidgeted and took a deep breath.

"Okay. But first, promise me you're not going to tell Sophie where I am!"

"Why?" I looked at him suspiciously.

"Please Amy!" He begged.

"Look, I couldn't even tell anyone if I wanted to. The Neverseen will come for me. But seriously, why don't you want her to know?"

"I... ran away. The thing is, my Mum has given me some crazy new abilities and I just don't think I'm a safe person to be around in the Lost Cities. So yeah, I ran away. But...It's not as easy living here as I thought it would be and I really need help. So I leaped to the only place I know here."

I tried to process everything I'd just heard. 

"Woah. What can you do?"

"Control people with words and trigger abilities. See, the first part is dangerous, but I can learn to control it. But I don't know if the council is going to try to abuse my power of triggering abilities and I can't risk it!"

I nodded. "That's fair. But what are you going to do now?"

Keefe sighed "I don't know! I never knew being chased by psychopaths was such a prominent part of living here. Plus, I don't have anywhere to stay and-"

I cut him off. "Hang on, what do you mean being chased? How many times were you chased?"

 "3 times. I have no idea who they were. First, I pulled out a light leaping crystal in a Cafe and a little boy pointed at me and yelled "Look!". I ran but this person that looked like the boy's older brother chased after me. He threw a hand full of sand at me it was super weird. I locked myself in the toilets and light leaped away. The next day, two albino twins started chasing me and they were fast as heck. One of them chased me along the alley and the other one climbed the roof and jumped down in front of me. They kept yelling "No, stop!" in a different human language. Anyway, I had to light leap in front of them because I was cornered, the point is I got away. Then the last time was in a crowded zoo. A strange girl with oddly greyish tinted skin and bright red hair was looking around and when she saw me, she started shoving through the crowd towards me. Luckily, I was near the end of the crowd and got a head start, so I easily escaped. But I have no idea who any of them are." He explained.