2nd date

A/N: alright, the main goal for this chapter is for deku and Jirou to have longer conversations so that the story can be longer and a lot more interesting to read.

We're also almost on the 10th chapter! And the 10th chapter will most likely be the USJ. And that chapter is gonna take me awhile since I don't remember anything that happened and I'll have to re watch the USJ episodes.

Anyways, writing the last chapter was horrible. It took a whole month, The rest of my hero is good. But the training parts are unbearable. On that note, enjoy the 9th chapter!

Izuku woke up, one of the first mornings that he wasn't tired. For once he felt, good. Well that would be expected after yesterday.

He woke up and was about to get ready for school but realized it was the weekend "did the week go by that fast?" Izuku put his cloths on and started texting Kyouka.

Izuku: "Kyouka are you up?"

Kyouka: "..."

Kyouka: "Greenie I told you not to text me early. Especially on the weekend!"

Izuku: "Sorry."

Kyouka:"Whatever, come over around 10."

Izuku : "That normally the plan."

Kyouka: "Yea I know."

Izuku put his phone in his pocket. And started walking out of the apartment "izuku, honey. Where are you going?" Inko asked from the kitchen. "Just going on a jog then to Kyouka's I'll be home by 9." O-oh ok. Love you honey-" The door closed before she could finish

Izuku sighed, walking down the steps to the sidewalk. "Finally, out of the house." Izuku started jogging and put on some music. It was only 8pm so he had about 2 hours to jog.

Suddenly izuku got a text. It was from all might. 'Young midoryia, I need to speak to you at the beach. Meet me there by 8:30.' "Well shit, I think I fucked up." Izuku started his jog down to the beach.

(20 minutes later)

Izuku arrived at the beach and saw all might, not in his muscle form. In his normal form. "Hey all might." Toshinori turned his head to speak to midoryia "young midoryia, did you and young Jirou skip the end of class?" 

"Wha- What no!" All might closed his eyes and sighed "you can't lie to me young midoryia. I know you skipped the end of class with young Jirou."
"Wha- how did you know?" Toshinori chuckled a bit. You do realize we have cameras everywhere with audio. So we saw you two run out of school." "I- I'm sorry all might." Toshinori sighed "I just want to know why you skipped.

"Well it's kinda hard to explain." "No,it's not.You just don't want to."

"I- yea that's fair." Toshinori looked at the water. "Young midoryia. I know you have some sort of relationship with young Jirou. And I don't want to ruin whatever type of thing you have going on with her. I just want to tell you that if you do this again their will be consequences. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, now. You can go back to whatever you were doing before. I'll see you on Monday."

"Goodbye all might..."

(Jirou household)

Jirou woke back up, it was 9am now. Kyouka got out of bed, cracked her back and left her room.

Kyouka walked downstairs, went into the kitchen to talk to Mika "Hey mom." Jirou opened the fridge to find something for breakfast "hi honey how was school yesterday?"