THE SPORTS FESTIVAL PT1

A/N/ woohoo... my least favorite thing to write so far. Not because I hate it. It's just so much.

(Izuku pov)

I woke up next to Kyouka from the night before. I can't believe we kissed, but her mom walked in so that's going to be a fun conversation later...

I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. 'I should probably let Kyo sleep, she'll kill me if I wake her up.'

I changed in the bathroom and walked back to kyoukas room where she was standing at the door waiting for me. "You woke me up." She said angrily.

"S-sorry." I said scared beyond belief.

"Your lucky I like you greenie ." She said coldly.

"You guys better hurry up! The sports festival is today! You better not be late!" Kyotoku yelled

'Shit' both of the teenagers thought

(One hour later)

"Where do they get the fuck do they get the funding for this-" Kyouka said looking up at the giant stadium.

"It's the reason the economy is awful-" izuku replied

"We should probably walk into the stadium shouldn't we."

"Yea."

They were both staring at the giant stadium as the walked in.

(Inside the stadium)

"Wow look at everyone! There's so many people with such cool quirks!" Izuku said fanboying

"Calm down greenie, we're here to beat the shit out of these guys. Also we should probably find out locker rooms. So we gotta separate."

Kyouka grabbed Izuku's hands "You better win this." She said with a serious tone.

"I-I will Kyouka." He replied shivering

"Good." She replied

She kissed izuku on the forehead as she ran away to find her locker room. 'I hope I don't have to fight her.' Izuku thought. 'She'd kill me if I did-'

(Boys locker rooms)

Izuku walked into the boys locker room to see every other guy in there. As soon as he sat down, someone else sat next to him. It was kirishima.

"Hey Midoryia! You excited for the sports festival?"

Izuku never had conversation with kirishima. He alway saw him saying to kacchan. So he didn't know anything about him besides he liked to say things were manly.

"Uh, hey kirishima, wassup?" Izuku said not sure what to say to him.

"Well I kinda wanted to warn you. Not of me, I'm scared of your quirk!" Kirishima said laughing. "But you should watch out for bakugo and todoroki. They both said something about wanting to get you out in the first minute."

Izuku froze in fear, two people going directly after him. What did he want to think, both of them were crazy strong!

"U-um t-thanks k-Kirishima." Izuku said nervously.

"Yea no problem man, just watch out for them-" before kirishima could finish his sentence he heard someone talk that made him scared. "Midoryia." Was all both of them here before todoroki approaches izuku.

"Um, h-hey t-todoroki." Izuku said sweating upwards

"Don't think you can win by just using your finger to limit the damage your quirk takes on you. I will win against you, you will lose." Todoroki said coldly.

"Wow calm down man, this isn't a time to make enemies." Kaminari said trying to de-escalate the situation.

"There's no reason for us to act like we're friends here. This isn't a team effort. We are all going up against each other at some point. Don't try to encourage each other when even I know you want yourselves to win. You want no one else to win. Only yourselves." Todoroki said slamming the changing room door.

"Man he's a dick Midoryia. Sorry about that, I don't know what's up with him. Do your best out there man, I'm gonna finish getting ready." Kirishima said getting up.

"T-thanks kirishima." Izuku said looking down

'There's a lot of tension between everyone, I doubt people are going to go easy on each other. Todoroki was right. This wasn't a team effort...

(Girls locker room)

Kyouka sat down on a bench inside the locker room. She was looking around at her competition. She glared at uraraka, that's who she was aiming to take down. She didn't care if she lost the sports festival. She wanted to win against Uraraka.

"Hey Jirou." Momo said sitting next to her.

"Oh, um. Hey momo, wassup?" Jirou said not really knowing what to say to her.

"Eh nothing much, just waiting around. But I did want to wish you good luck. I could see you at uraraka. I know you don't like her because you think she's gonna take Midoryia from you."

"WHAT! I DON'T THINK THAT!" Jirou screamed.

"Shh, you don't want to cause a scene. I get how you feel Jirou. Your jealous that another girl is getting close to Midoryia. From what I've seen you have nothing to worry about. Izuku seems to have no interest to really talk to her."

Momo finished talking and Jirou realized something. She was right. What type of competition was Uraraka? She didn't look like someone that izu would be interested in. And what type of asshole would izuku be to cheat on her with that bitch. She had nothing to worry about.

Suddenly the overhead microphone turned on. And what they heard made their eardrums bleed. "UA STUDENTS!!!!!!" It was present mic. "PLEASE REPORT OUT TO THE STADIUM FEILD IN FIVE MINUTES!!!! GET READY EVERYONE!!!" Present mic screamed.

"God you make my eardrums bleed mic." Aizawa said annoyed

"Shut up the mics still on!"

(On the UA stadium field)

All of U.A's students walked out onto the stadium field. All they could hear was the crowd cheering.

Every first year class was there. The support group, 1-B, 1-A.

Izuku looked around trying to find Kyouka. She was shorter than him so it would be hard to find her.

Izuku started to walk around trying to find her before the sports festival officially started.

That's when he felt a tug on his shirt.

"Hey, good luck." Was all Kyouka said before hugging him and walking away.

Well great, this was gonna be fun...

A/N: OK SO IM NOT DEAD I PROMISE. IVE JUST BEEN BUSY ANF STRESSED.

I hope you guys enjoyed this smaller chapter before it all fully started.

Make sure to check out my other story heartbroken!