The sports festival pt3

'THEY ALREADY FINISHED?!' The two of them thought. They were so close to end, it was in sight.

They continued running until the teach the finish line, finishing third and fourth. Izuku getting third and Kyouka getting fourth.

They didn't get a lot of points compared to Todoroki who got first place, but the two of them were still happy they didn't get eliminate first round. With how bakugo was acting you'd think he'd got last.

He was screaming at Todoroki and forming explosions in his hand. "GOD DAMN ICY HOT, HOW DID YOU GET FIRST?! I'LL KILL YOU!" The angry Pomeranian screamed.

"Is he never happy?" Kyouka whispered yelled.

"Nope"' Izuku replied back.

"AND DON'T THINK YOU TWO ARE OFF THE HOOK! YOU GOT THIRD AND FOURTH, DO BETTER EARLOBES AND DEKU!" Bakugo continued to scream

"Are you encouraging us or mad at us? Because why did you help Izuku?"

"I-" bakugo couldn't form a sentence, he really didn't know why he helped Deku. It just happened in a couple seconds, but bakugo didn't think twice to help his enemy.

"JUST SHUT UP YOU DAMN EXTRS!" Bakugo screamed as he walked away

"We're never going to get anything out of him are we?"

"Nope."

While the rest of the students finished the race, some students not making it and time, and Mineta almost falling down the bottomless pit, all of class 1A and 1B made it. Not the same could be said about the Department Of Support class and the other smaller classes.

"It seems like everyone made out just find huh?" Momo said to Jirou striking up a conversation.

"Yea I guess so, except for bakugo who's acting like he got last." She said pointing the Pomeranian. "Hey, Momo, how did Mineta pass?"

Momo sighed and put her palm to her forehead. "He attached two of his purple balls to my legs so he could hang on while I ran, I hate that little creep."

"He'll get what comes to him."

"ALRIGHT COMPETITORS!" Mic had started to scream. "THE SECOND GAME WILL START ANY MINUTE NOW, BUT FIRST WE HAVE TO DECIDE! WE HAVE THREE RANDOM OPTIONS ON A WHEEL TO DECIDE! WHAT WILL IT BEEEE?!"

"Are they seriously using a wheel to decide what game we're going to play? The odds of that are just unfair." Kyouka said with an annoyed tone

"Well considering there's 8 sides on an average spinning wheel, there's about a 12.5 percent chance for it to land on one making it so it's not completely unfair because each part of the wheel is equal.."

"Izu, you're starting to mumble to yourself again, and it's freaking people out." Kyouka replied to her lost in thought boyfriend

Izuku looked around him to see at least 9 people giving the both of them weird looks.

"Oh, sorry."

Kyouka scoffed. "How did I end up with such a nerd as a boyfriend." She said getting closer to Izuku.

"Hey we're still keeping this a secret remember, we can't just kiss in-front of a thousand people." Izuku said starting to slightly panic.

"Who gives a shit, it's not like I didn't scream it at the top of my lungs that you were my boyfriend two days ago. Who gives a shit if of more people know."

Izuku gave an exhausted sigh, he knew he wouldn't get out of this, so he tried to reason. "How about this, as soon as we get to your house or somewhere private we can kiss for however long you want." Izuku whispered into Kyouka's ear sending shivers down her spine.

"Damn izuku I like this side of you-." Before Kyouka could finish talking a loud voice interrupted her.

"ALRIGHT COMPETITORSSSS, THE BACK STAGE PEOPLE HAVE SPUN THE WHEEL AND DECIDED ON THIS YEARS SECOND GAMEEE! THE CALVARY BATTLE!"

"The fucking what." The whole class said

"MS MIDNIGHT WILL EXPLAIN THE DIRECTIONS!!!"

"Ms midnightttt" Mineta said drooling before getting slapped by Ilda.

"The rules of the Calvary battle are simple, the game will take place over a 15 minute time period. You and your team will be in a horse formation with the person in your team with the most amount of points on top of everyone else. You will be givin a headband to determine where you will be on the horse. The objective of the Calvary battle to is to take as many headbands from other teams, the more headbands you collect, the more points you earn. The person on top of the horse will hold everyone's headbands so you better not lose them! Everyone will be givin 10 minutes to pick a team of their own choosing, so get to it!"

After that incredibly long speech by Ms midnight everyone split up to go find their teammates. Of course Izuku and Kyouka stuck together to find their own group, they only needed two people, how hard could it be?

8 minutes later

Almost everyone had found their team besides the duet, it seems like making enemy's wasn't a good thing, but they were givin a string of hope...

Kinda

"OH HELLO YOU TWO! DO YOU WANNA TEST OUT MY NEW BABIES!"

"Excuse me." Kyouka said slightly confused but also concerned

"MY INVENTIONS OF COURSE WHAT ELSE WOULD I BE TALKING ABOUT! ANYWAY YOU SHOULD LET ME JOIN YOUR TEAM! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAVE A CHOICE!"

"God why is everyone in this school so fucking loud." Kyouka said rubbing both of her ears. "We never got your name, do you mind telling us? Izuku imputed

"Oh yeah, I forgot about sorry! I'm Mei Hatsume, I'm part of the support group!

"Hi nice to meet you, I'm Midoryia, and this is Jirou."

"Nice to meet ya both! NOW, where's the other member of the group- OH I FOUND HER!"

"Who could she be talking abou-" before she could finish her sentence Jirou saw who it was, Uraraka. "You have got to be fucking kidding me, HER?" Kyouka basically screamed the last part of her sentence

"Kyouka she's probably the only person left that's not in a group, it's not like we have much a choice here." Izuku said trying to calm his obviously pissed off girlfriend.

"H-hey- jirou." Uraraka said trying to be friendly.

Kyouka just ignored her and started talking to her boyfriend again.

Not too long after Ms midnight started her announced that the games were starting. Everyone had gotten with their teams but the greenette's team didn't have a formation yet.

The group knew they had to give their headbands to the person wither highest points on there team, that being izuku.

He ties everyone's head bands around his head and the bottom of his neck, the game would start any second..

3
2
1...

"GO!"

A/N: woooo, this is finally out. Again I'm sorry with how slow this story's updates are, I'm going to try to upload these more but I also have some other stories you could check out if you're interested! See ya soon!!!