Dealing with problems

A/N: Alright so, I think the last chapter I did was a success. Although my only problem with it that I would change is that I wish I had Jirou have a better reason to ask Deku out. But I'm not gonna change a whole part of a story. Now, last chapter was 2.9k words. So this one will be 4k words. Enjoy! Also this chapter will be a very serious one.

(5pm at the Jirou household)

"Izuku,wake up" Jirou said while sitting next to Izuku

"Huh? What happened?" Izuku says, still very tired 'I just want to go back to sleep-'

"You fell asleep while we trying to wait till night to watch the movie"

"Oh shit sorry, I guess I just got bored and closed my eyes and I fell asleep."

"I didn't want to wake you, plus I also fell asleep for while as well. But not as long as you, you fell asleep for like 3 hours"

"Oh shit, did we miss dinner?"

"Na my parents aren't cooking today, so I guess whatever food we eat for the movie will be out dinner"

"Oh alright, do you wanna start watching the movie?"

"It's still a little light outside, I wanna wait till it's more dark outside"

"Alright, what do you wanna do till then?"

"Hmm, do you know how to play any instruments?"

"No I never got to learn any"

"Well I'm going to teach you now!" Kyouka sprung up going to grab an instrument

"Why?"

"Why not" Kyouka started rummaging through her closet for an instrument "also just incase you wanna become a musician"

"True, alright which instrument do you wanna teach me?" Kyouka said rummaging through her closet of instruments

"I'd probably want to start with the guitar, it's a lot simpler than a lot of the instruments I have."

"Alright where should we start?"

"Try to just get the basics, see if you have any talent at all with this."

"Well that gives me confidence" izuku said with the sarcasm that he's learned from Kyouka over the past 2 months

"Haha! Alright greenie let's see what you got!"

"Yay a new nickname!"

"Don't think I've given up on the salad hair nickname, this one just sounds better."

"I prefer greenie of salad hair"

"I'll get the guitar"

Kyouka gave Izuku the guitar to see if he could play, she never let him play the guitar again.

"Yea I'm never letting you play guitar again"

"Oh come on I didn't do that bad"

"I HEARD IT FROM DOWNSTAIRS IT WAS THAT BAD!" Kyotoku screamed from downstairs

"If he says it's bad it's definitely bad izuku"

"Well I guess I could try to learn another instrument-"

As soon as izuku said that, kyotoku screamed from downstairs "NO ANYTHING BUT THAT!"

"Ok maybe I shouldn't let you play an instrument, you don't have any musical talent. Although that's ok, it's not for everyone"

"Damnit I wanted to start a band with you"

"Wait really?!"

"I was joking but you sound excited that it's making me feel bad for joking"