The sports festival pt2

Sorry for the updates being so slow on this story, I have another story being worked on that you should check out if you want to. Anyways, enjoy!

Mrs midnight had walked onto to stage to announce the first sport, the crowd went wild when she came out.

Izuku didn't see why people were attracted to her. He never thought she was attractive, which made Kyouka feel better about herself.

"Welcome to this years sports festival." Mrs midnight had started to say. "We will see what these new classes are made out of!"

No one was paying attention to anything but her.

"Good." Kyouka said next to Izuku.

"What?" Izuku replied.

"Nothin, just making sure your Loyal." Kyouka said proudly

"Wha-"

Izuku didn't even get to ask what exactly she was talking about before Ms midnight started talking again.

"The sports festival will consist of three random challenges. Each will eliminate people from the festival. SO TRY YOUR HARDEST TO NOT FUCKING SUCK." Ms midnight screamed

"C-can she even say that." All might said sitting in shock in the stands.

"Who's gonna stop her? Their all just staring at her and not what she's saying." Snipe said on his phone acting like he was busy.

All might looked over at his phone, he was on the weather app.

All might just sighed and shook his head.

"NOW! LETS SEE WHAT THREE EVENTS WILL TAKE PLACE!" The pro hero screamed

The giant screen in the sky was spinning. The whole stadium was anxiously waiting. Especially the students.

*ding* *ding* *ding*

The games were chosen...

...

"The first game is a race around the stadium with traps and robots to stop you from winning!" Ms midnight yelled!

"So you lousy hero wannabes! Get to the starting lines!"

'Does she need to scream everything?' Everyone in the stadium.

All of U.A's students were lined up at the starting line. Everyone was at compition with each other. No one was being friends with each other. They all just wanted to win. Even Kyouka.

(On Izuku's and Kyoukas walk to the sports festival)

The two of them talked the whole way through the walk, not letting each other get bored. They were both worried about the sports festival, they both wanted to win but they knew what it would take. That's why Kyouka had an idea.

"Hey greenie, I hope you know I'm not gonna easy on you. And if we fight each other you better not go easy on me. Or I'll kill you after the match.

"O-ok."

(End of flashback)

The whistle blew and immediately everyone started sprinting. Before anyone could get out of the entrance of the stadium todoroki froze everyone and started to slide on his ice over everyone!

"IT SEEMS LIKE TODOROKI ISN'T GIVING ANYONE A CHANCE TO LEAVE THE STADIUM!" Present mics voice screamed from the intercom.

"What the hell!" Kyouka screamed.

"Kyouka use your earjacks too vibrate the ice!" Izuku screamed at her.

"Thanks for giving the idea to everyone else jackass." Kyouka said as she plugged her earjacks into the ice.

Everyone else broke out of the ice and started to run towards the first obstacle. As soon as everyone arrived todoroki had already gotten over the robots somehow!

"What the fuck!" Bakugo screamed as he flew towards the robots. "DIEEEEEE!" He screamed while blasting on of the robots in the face, causing it to fall.

"IT SEEMS LIKE YOUNG BAKUGO AND YOUNG TODOROKI ARE CLEARING THE PATH EASILY! THEY MIGHT BE THE ONES TO WIN THE FESTIVLE!" Present mics voice boomed through the microphones. Shattering every window nearby.

"OF COURSE IM GONNA WIN! AND IM GONNA KILL THAT ICY-HOT BASTARD!!!" Bakugo screamed as he blasted his way towards todoroki.

Most of the students were able to get past the robots with ease, with some of the students with weaker quirks struggled.

Everyone came to a stop when they saw the bottomless pit. "IS THIS EVEN LEGAL?! WHERE THE HELL DID THEY GET THIS GIANT PIT FROM!" Kyouka screamed

"don't worry about it." Aizawas quiet voice said through the microphones

"Izuku try to jump across!" Kyouka screamed at the broccoli haired boy.

"I don't wanna break my legs!" Izuku yelled back

"FUCK YOUR LEGS AND JUMP KE ACROSS."

"WILL YOU ASSHOLES STOP ARGUING! FUCKING GOD IT'S NOT THAT HARD YOU INCOMPETENT FUCKS!" Bakugo yelled as he grabbed Midoryia and started to blast his way across the pit.

"KACCHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Izuku screamed as he looked down in fear.

They both landed and he threw Midoryia a foot or two.

"I'm not letting you come dead last, I wanna kill you in this tournament. And your not getting out in the first round you quirkless deku."

Bakugo started to fly away leaving midoryia behind in 3rd.

"IT SEEMS LIKE BAKUGO IS, HELPING? EVEN THOUGH HE LEFT MIDORYIA IN THE DUST, HES IN 3RD NOW AND NOT ALMOST DEAD LAST!!!"

"Thanks for the motivation Mic."

Midoryia started to run towards the direction bakugo and todoroki went. He still didn't want to use his quirk, he didn't want to end up in recovery girls office before the second round even started.

Everyone else was still a decent distance away from the three 1-A students, Jirou was using her earjacks to jump from platform to platform. She was worried on what bakugo would do to Midoryia but she had to put those thoughts away if she wanted to keep her head in the race.

Bakugo and todoroki reached the land mine field. Bakugo was the first one to detonate one of the bombs without knowing. "What the hell?! Land mines?! Is this even legal?!" Bakugo screamed

"Stop asking questions you don't want answers to." Mr aizawa said jokingly. Or was he-

Finally the green haired twink reached the land mind field. "What? How an I going to reach the end of here? I'll be knocked out by the mines.

He looked at the ground for a minute. Then an imaginary lightbulb appeared about his head. "Wait a minute, what if I used one of my legs to push down force on the land mines and launch myself. Yeah that's how physics work."

He leaped onto the feild, activating his quirk in his left leg and pushing down on the mines at the same time his quirk activated. It didn't work.

He only launched himself a few feet toward and knocked himself out slightly.

"Damnit." He said defeated.

"Jesus Christ izuku, here, let me get these mines destroyed." Jirou said before plugging her ear jacks into the ground and vibrated the ground. Causing the mines to explode all over the field.

"WHAT THE HELL!" They heard a distant bakugo scream.

They ran across the field as fast as they could with the other students behind them.

If your wondering why Ilda wasn't running past them, Mineta was holding onto one of his engines and Ilda quote. "Didn't want to be disrespectful and unsportsmanlike."

The couple were closing in on the exit when they heard Present mic scream. "TODOROKI HAS COME FIRST WITH A BAKUGO A CLOSE SECOND!"

'THEY FINISHED ALREADY!' The whole crowd of students thought.

They were almost at the entrance of the stadium, they were almost there..."

A/N: yes I know, slow updates. Sorry. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT! Or day.