2 Vecna's Curse

Max's POV.

I shoot up in my bed,breathing heavily.I've just had another nightmare.I look around before sighing and getting up from my bed.

My head is hurting.I walk into the kitchen.I open the cupboard.I take out the tylenol and pour some water into my mouth.I put the tylenol into my mouth and drink the water.

I hear police sirens in the distance and I turn my head.The dogs are barking again.

I open the front door and see police cars turning the corner.I watch as they pull up outside of Eddie Munson's house.

"Looks like that Munson boy's up to no good again".My mom says.

The cops get out of their cars and walk over to the man sitting outside.

I walk over as the cops open the door and I try and look inside.There's a body laying on the floor.

"Hey!".A cop shouts at me making me turn around. "You can't be out here.Get back inside".

I turn around and look at the body again.I recognize her from somewhere.It's the same girl that came to Eddie's trailer yestarday.Chrissy Cunnigham.

"Back inside".The cop says.

I run back to my house.

Y/N's POV.

"Y/N!Get up!".My mom shouts.

I stand up from my bed.I'm going to be late for work.

I put on a grey polo shirt,Family Video jacket,black pants,Vans and a blue beanie.

I run out of my room and into the kitchen.My mom is making breakfast and my little sister is sat at the table drawing.

"When you're back from work could you stay with Daisy?I have a date with John".My mom says.

"I was going to go over to Max's after work".I say.

"Well you could invite her over here".My mom says.

I hear a car pulling up outside and I take a pancake from the plate.

"Ok.I have to go.Bye".I say.

I run out of the house with the pancake in my mouth and my shoes untied.I get in the car and close the door.

"Your shoes are untied".Robin says.

"I know".I say while I still chew the pancake.

"How was your Hellfire club?".Steve asks.

"It was good.How was the basketball game?".I reply.

"Hawkins won.Lucas scored a last mintue goal".Steve says.

"Lucas?Really?".I say.

"Yup".Steve says.

When we arrive at work Robin starts ranting about Vickie as we're sorting out the movies.

"And then Vickie laughed.And it wasn't like a cheap fake laugh either.It was like....it was a real genuine laugh".Robin says as she walks over to me and Steve who are putting up the movies on the shelfs.

"Of course she laughed.It was my Muppet joke.It's hilarious".Steve says.

"My point is that Vickie laughed and everything was just like.It was perfect".Robin says.

"But?".Steve says.

"But I'm having this problem where it's like I should stop talking.I have said everything I need to say.But then I guess I get nervous and the words they just keep spilling out and it's like my....my brain is moving faster than my mouth or....or rather my....my mouth is moving faster than my brain.And it's like I'm digging this hole for myself and I want to stop digging and I'm trying to stop digging but I can't.And I'm doing it right now aren't I?".Robin says.