8 Papa

Y/N's POV.

Erica runs into Eddie's bedroom as we try and find music that Nancy would listen to.

"Steve says you need to hurry!".Erica shouts.

"Yeah?No shit!".Dustin shouts.

"We're trying.We can't find anything".Max says.

"Seriously what is all this shit?".Robin says as she hold a bunch of tapes in her hands.

"What are you even looking for?".Eddie says.

"Madonna.Blondie.Bowie.Beatles?Music!We need music!".Robin shouts.

"This is music!".Eddie shouts as he grabs a tape out of Robin's hand.

"Dustin don't you have a bunch of tapes in your bag?".I say as I walk over to him.

"Oh shit.Yeah.Yeah".Dustin says.

"Where the hell is your bag?".I say.

"I left it on the bike".Dustin says.

I turn around and run through Eddie's bedroom door.I run outside and I go down the steps.It started to rain outside and there is mud everywhere.As I run over to the bikes I slip and fall onto the wet mud.

"Shit".I say as I get up.

I walk over to the bikes and grab the bag from Dustin's bike.I open the bag and take out a bunch of tapes as I run up the stairs.I run into the trailer and into the living room where everyone is gathered looking up.

I drop the tapes and bag onto the matress and everyone looks at me.

"What?".I say.

I look up and I see Nancy and Steve looking at me.

"Did I really just slip and get mud all over me for Nancy to wake up 5 seconds later?".I say.

I walk out of the bathroom after Eddie gave me some clothes to change.I'm wearing a black t shirt,black jeans and my blue beanie that I found in Dustin's bag.

Everybody is gathered around Nancy who is sat on the couch.

"He showed me things that haven't happened yet.The most awful things.I saw a dark cloud spreading over Hawkins.Downtown on fire.Dead soldiers.And this giant creature with a gaping mouth.And this creature wasn't alone.There we so many monsters.An army.And they were coming into Hawkins.Into our neighbourhoods.Our homes.And then he showed me my mom.And Holly.Mike.And they....they were all....".Nancy says.

"Ok but he's just trying to scare you Nancy.Right?I mean....I mean it's not real".Steve says.

"Not yet.But there....there was something else.He showed me gates.4 gates.Spreading across Hawkins.And these gates they looked like the one outside of Eddie's trailer but they didn't stop growing.And this wasn't the upside down Hawkins.This was our Hawkins.Our home".Nancy says.

"4 chimes.Vecna's clock.It always chimes 4 times.4 exactly".Max says.

"I heard them too".Nancy says.

"He's been telling us his plan this whole time".Max says.

"4 kills.4 gates.End of the world".Lucas says.

"If that's true that means he's only one kill away".I say.

"Oh jesus christ.Jesus christ".Eddie says.

"Try them again.Try them again".Steve says.

Max walks over to the phone and presses the numbers.The phone starts ringing.After a couple seconds she puts the phone down.