4 Dear Billy

TW.This chapter might be disturbing to some viewers so viewer discretion is advised.

Y/N's POV.

"It was here.Right here".Max says as we shine a light onto the wall.

When we were inside the office Max just froze.Then a mintue later she unfroze and looked at us.She told us about the clock on the walk but when we walked out and she showed us where she saw it there was nothing there.

"A grandfather clock?".Nancy says.

Nancy and Robin got here a bit after Max unfroze and showed us where she was the clock.

"It was so real.And then when I got closer suddenly I just....I woke up".Max says.

"It was like she was in a trance or something.Exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy".Dustin says.

Max turns around.

"That's not even the bad part".Max says.

We walk inside the office again and we gather around the desk.

"Fred and Chrissy they both came to Ms Kelly for help.They both were having headaches bad headaches that just wouldn't go away.And then....then the nightmares.Trouble sleeping.They'd wake up in a cold sweat.And then they started seeing things.Bad things.From their pasts.And these visions they just....they kept on getting worse and worse until eventually....everything ended".Max says.

"Vecna's curse".Robin says.

"Chrissy's headaches started a week ago.Fred's 6 days ago.I've been having them for 5 days.I don't know how long I have.All I know is that for Fred and Chrissy they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision.And I just saw that goddamn clock so.....looks like I'm going to die tomorrow".Max says.

Suddenly,there's a loud clang from the hallway.Steve looks at us.

"Stay here".Steve says.

Steve walks over to the door and grabs a lamp.He walks out into the hallway.We follow after him.There's more cluttering as we walk slowly down the hallway.The sound of footstep's approaches us.We scream as someone rans at us.It's Lucas.

"It's me!".Lucas shouts.

"Lucas?".Nancy says.

"It's me".Lucas says.

"Jesus what's wrong with you Sinclair?".Steve says.

"I'm sorry".Lucas says.

"I could've taken you out with this lamp!".Steve shouts.

"Sorry guys.Sorry.I was....I was biking for 8 miles.Give me a second.Shit.We've got a code red".Lucas says.

"What?".Steve says.

Lucas looks at me and Dustin.

"Dustin,Y/N.I've been with Jason,Patrick and Andy and they've gone like totally off the rails.They're trying to capture Eddie and they think you know where he is.You guys are in terrible danger".Lucas says.

"All right.Yeah that definitely sucks but we've got bigger problems than Jason right now".Dustin says and he looks at Max.

All of us look at Max.

I walk out of the bathroom as I changed from my clothes.I'm wearing a jean jacket,sweater,jeans and Converse.

Me,Dustin,Lucas and Steve sit down in Mike's basement as we read what Nancy and Robin gave us while Max is sat at the desk writing something.

"Ok be honest.Uh....you guys understand any of this?".Steve says.

"No".Lucas says.

"Pretty straight forward".Dustin says.