I think you look better with nothing

Warning :Smut in general ,Semi -public

Summary :You and Eddie go shopping to get outfits for a formal event and things escalate ...

"So what colours are we aiming for ?"Eddie asked you as he rested his head on your shoulder .

Everyone knew Eddie Munson hated shopping .
He was fed up .

"I don't know babe ,I'm gonna pick out a few ,how about you look at some suits ",you suggested to him to which he obliged ,giving you a quick peck on the lips before strolling over to the men's section .

Twenty minutes had passed and you'd managed to pick out a few dresses you thought would look good ,now you just needed to find your boyfriend .

"Oh shitty balls !Excuse me anyone work here ?"you could hear Eddie cursing from the other side of the store ,rushing over to see what all the fuss was about.

Somehow he'd managed to break the rack where all the very expensive suits were ,landing him covered in half the shops materials .

"Oh hey y/n ,can you believe this ,the stupid rack just fell and ..",the boy shut up after seeing your very displeased face ,he removed what was left on him ,apologizing to the workers before solemnly walking over to you .

"What the fuck was that all about ?"you asked angrily as your boyfriend wrapped an arm around your waste .

"I'm sorry babe I ,it just ,fell "

Eddie was in the dog house.

You handed him the stack of dressed you were holding ,causing him to nearly fall back at the sheer weight of it ,before you picked up a few suits you thought would look alright for your very incapable boyfriend .

"These will do",you glared at him ,placing the five suits you'd just collected onto his already full hands before walking over to the changing rooms .

"How many items ?"the worker asked as she stared ,horrified ,at Eddie ,more like a pile of clothes and a toft of black hair .

"I'd say around 15 maybe ?"you said almost laughing at the sheer state of it .

"Alright I am afraid miss there is only one changing room free ,the waiting time is an hour "

Typical

"That's fine we can go together ,I've seen it all before "Eddie butted in causing you to curse his name .

God this boy

"Alright it's just down the corridor ,to the right "

"Brilliant "

-

The changing room was surprisingly spacious which you appreciated .Shopping was very hard work with Eddie and you just needed some space .

You began to undress and as you did so you could feel Eddies gaze lingering on you .You were wearing a matching black lacy set because why not ,and it was clearly impressing him .

He too began to undress ,allowing you access to see his lovely muscular body ,his arms especially gleaming under the light .

You placed the first dress on ,it was a navy blue ,it looked alright but you'd seen better .

"Eddie will you undo the zipper please ?"you asked as he finished doing up his shirt .
"Course sweetheart ",he replied unzipping your dress painfully slow .

"Thank you ",you replied all to aggressively to which Eddie rolled his eyes .

After three or four dressed you were getting seriously fed up ,it was hot and you were tired .

Currently you were looking at yourself in the mirror ,the dress you were wearing could be the one ,it cinched your waste ,your butt didn't look squished and god your boobs ,they looked brilliant .

Eddie came up behind you, placing his arms around your stomach ,slowly letting them drift over your body .

"Your boobs look fucking amazing ",he mumbled kissing the side of your neck ,allowing you to let out a breathy moan .

You looked at your boyfriend in the mirror his tie was loose just like the grin on his face .

You turned around and kissed him ,hard,pushing him against the wall .

You weren't just hot ,you were horny .

You began to kiss his neck ,moaning into his ear with pure lust as he raked his hands through your hair .

Abruptly he turned you around so your ass was against his crotch ,you could feel how hard he was already .

"I think you'd look better with nothing ",he mumbled before ripping open the front of your dress with ease ,letting your tits fall out ,causing you to gasp .

That probably cost half a grande !

"Eddie what the fuck ",you half moaned half angrily spoke as he began to pull the dress off of you .

"Don't stress about it ",he whispered pulling off his trousers .

"Eddie that could of been the one ",you panted aggressively kissing him on them goddam beautiful lips .

"If you think I'd let anyone look at you when you looked that good you can think again ",he replied pulling your panties to one side before shoving his dick into you ,his cock balls deep .

"Fuck Eddie ",you moaned before he placed a hand over you mouth .

"Shhh ,don't wanna get kicked out ",he grunted as he started to pound into you at an ungodly pace .

It was times like this ,when you were so desperate ,so horny ,you didn't want it passionate ,or soft ,you wanted it rough .

Quickly you were changed from doggy to wrapped around his waste and pinned against the wall ,your lips colliding yet again .

"God I can't believe we're doing this ",you moaned moving your hand to go under his shirt .

"God fuck y/n"Eddie moaned as he stared at your tits bouncing up and down and up and down .Your bra having been discarded long ago .

You pulled his tie, forcing him to move closer to you ,your lips crashing again and tongues fighting for more .

"Fuck I'm gonna cum",you moaned ,digging your nails into his back as his head rested in the crook of your neck ,his fingers reaching down to your clit to rub it .

"Come baby come ",he panted as he pounded so hard you thought you could feel him in your stomach .

"Oh my god ",you screamed ,Eddie quickly planting his mouth on yours to muffle them as he too came ,riding out your orgasms .

"I think we ought to get home quick before I have to fuck you in the car "