I'll live with my legs broken if i really need to

Warning :Mentions of body insecurities ,plus size reader ,fluff ,angst ,smut ,thigh riding ,masturbation
Summary :Eddie finally asked why you never did certain things with him
Requested :Yes

You had always been a girl who was bigger .Bigger than other kids .You had a stomach that stuck out a little too much and your thighs pressed together a little too hard .Your face was a little chubby accentuated with baby fat but you weren't the biggest girl on earth .

At least that's not what your mama would tell you .

But yet you were still categorized as 'fat' in school .

All ways judged for eating a packet of crisps at lunch .

No wonder she's so big

Or if you had a salad .

She's trying too hard ,it will never work

You were the last to be picked for teams in Pe ,for teams in general .

People jsut didn't like someone who wasn't thin .

That was until Eddie Munson .
Your knight in shining armor .

You don't know how or when it happened but the boy took you under his wing ,introduced you to all his hell fire mates and despite the fact they weren't the most inclusive ,it was nice to be sat at a table and feel like a real person .

You and Eddie soon became a 'thing' after hooking up in the late hours of an evening after a club meeting .You were both a little tipsy and the red haze of the room had gotten to both fo your heads but that wasn't the case after the following weeks .

Seeing as you were in a couple with Eddie ,he wanted to show you off ,flaunt you to his peers .

Show that you were a couple .

Many of times he'd tell you to sit on his lap at school ,or even at home ,but you'd make up an excuse .You were embarrassed and ashamed .

Something in your mind told you you were too big of a girl to sit on him .

What if you broke him ?

What if his legs crushed into a thousand pieces ?

Maybe it was from the insults and cruelty from the kids when you were younger ,maybe you just ..weren't sure of yourself .

You didn't know .

When you and Eddie made love ,because in deed the two of you loved each other greatly ,there was never a bright light on ,a dimly lit lamp at the most .

You just felt too insecure .

What if he hated your body ?

What if he thought it was revolting ?

Despite the fact the two of you had been dating for months ,you never stayed round his to sleep .And he never did round yours either .

You were too scared about him judging the rhythm of your breaths ,or the way your face naturally fell .
So you always made up an excuse ,every time .

But the excuses had worn thin .

Eddie was getting suspicious and he was sick of pretending like he didn't care .

He was your boyfriend .

He wanted to cuddle you and be by your side at night .

He wanted to show you off to everyone at school .

He wanted you to sit on his lap so he could be as close to you as possible .

So he could sense the reassuring smell of you .