14

Your phone alarm went off, it was 10 am and you had an hour to get ready. Hyunjin's mom offered to drive you to work since the company she worked at was a couple of blocks away from your job.

You showered and put on your work uniform then you put on some make up. Jia was not the best fighter so you didn't have any scratches on your face.

"Hey y/n are you ready!" Hyunjin's mom said from downstairs in the kitchen.

"I'm coming Mrs.Hwang!" You said as you then grabbed your phone.

"Hey I made you some gimbap, and I also cut up some strawberries." She said as she handed

you a lunch box with a smile making a smile form on your face.

"Thank you!" You said as you then hugged her catching her by surprise as she hugged you back.

"Well, we should get going." She said as she grabbed her purse and keys as you followed her to the door.

Hyunjin's mom dropped you off with a smile and a wave as you returned one back.

As you went inside you saw your favorite co worker Jaebum. "Hey y/n!" He said as he gave you a high five with you returning one.

"Wait, why are you here. It's early you usually come here after school. Is everything ok? Don't tell me you dropped out!" Jaebum said making you laugh.

"No I didn't drop out. I got suspended." You began to speak as you started to make Cookie dough.

"So, how are things with you and Hyunjin!" Jaebum said as he made a latte for a customer.

"Things have been going well! He took me on a really nice picnic yesterday." You said as you wrapped a cake for a customer.

"I remember my first love! She was always so nice to me, she would always bring me snacks to school." He said with a smile. "Aw-" you began to feel your heart melt but Jaebum spoke over you. "Before she cheated on me with some guys named Chanwoo." He said as his smiled faded. You tried to hold you laugh as his random choice of words took you aback.

"Hi can I have a Oreo cake and a ice coffee." A customer said as you then turned your attention away from Jaebum.

"Sure-" you began to speak but then you saw a familiar face. "Hongjoong?" You said as you went from behind the counter. "Y/n?" He said to you as you then ran up to him giving him a hug.

-Flashback-

13 year old you was so sad the whole school day, it was your bestfriends Hongjoongs last day at your school, yeah he was off to Highschool but he and his family were also moving away from your neighborhood to a new city. Hongjoong was one of your closest friends and he told you everything and you told him everything.

"I'm sorry I have to leave." Hongjoong said as he then wrapped his arm around you pulling you in to lay on his shoulder as you cried. You were at you guys favorite spot. The rooftop of Hongjoong's apartment building. "I don't want you to go, I'm going to feel so alone." You said to hongjoong as you looked at him with glossy eyes. He wiped your tears then kissed your temple. "I will never forget about you ok, you know I won't leave you all alone. I'll text you every day y/n. You know I will." Hongjoong said as he then pulled you into a long hug.

But after a year, you both lost contact and you went on to Highschool.

-end of flashback-

"Here's your order." Jaebum said to Hongjoong handing him his order as he then shook his head at you as you followed Hongjoong to his chair.

"How have you been?" Hongjoong said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"I've been ok, I've just been dancing,working and living with my boyfriend." You said to hongjoong as he almost spit out his coffee.

"Boyfriend?! I'm surprised you know what one of those are, you were always rejecting people." Hongjoong said as you jokingly hit his arm.

"Yes boyfriend! We've been dating for a while now." You said to Hongjoong as you then got up he then grabbed your wrist. "Can I have your number?" Hongjoong said to you as you held your hand out, he put his phone in your hand and then you put your number in his phone. You then walked back to the counter and began to rap pick up orders.

After Hongjoong was done eating he walked back over to the counter to say his final goodbyes. "I'll see you again another day right?" Hongjoong said to you as he then hugged you. Then the main entrance bell went off. Hyunjin walked in and saw you hugging Hongjoong. "Hey baby!" Hyunjin said to you as you then stopped hugging Hongjoong and walked over to Hyunjin giving him a long kiss on the lips and a hug.

"Who's this?" Hyunjin said as he wrapped his arms around. "An old friend." You said to Hyunjin as Hongjoong then smiled at Hyunjin as he then bowed with Hyunjin bowing back.

"Well I should get going I'll text you later y/n!" Hongjoong said to you as he then left.

"How was school baby?" You said to Hyunjin with a smile. "It was ok, but I wanted to come see you before practice." He said to you as you then went back behind the counter.

"I'll see you at home though right?" Hyunjin said to you as he winked at you making you blush as Jaebum gagged. He then gave you another kiss over the counter with you returning one as he left.