74

You woke up to your phone ringing nonstop.

You looked at it and saw it was Hyunjin calling.

You answered.

"Baby what's wrong why are you blowing my phone up?" You asked concerned.

"Yomi keeps coughing and I don't know what to do, y/n what if she's sick or something??" Hyunjin asked.

"Give her some milk her throat may be a little dry." You said trying to calm him down.

"Check her temperature as well." You added.

"Y/n?" Taeyang says slowly opening his eyes being woken up by you being on the phone. You thought nothing of it, but on the other side of that phone Hyunjin's heart dropped.

"Sorry did I wake you up, I'll go in the bathroom." You said as he nodded going back to sleep.

"I'll call you back later, if anything else goes bad I'll text you." Hyunjin says as he quickly hangs up.

He didn't blow you a kiss and say that he loves you and misses you so much.

You text him.

You: what's wrong?
Hyunjin: who was that?
You: my coworker, him and Momo stayed over to watch movies.
Hyunjin: sorry I over reacted.
You: it's okay, I should have told you I was having a guy friend over.
Hyunjin: no you don't have to do that, sorry I hung up so fast. I'll call back after I get Yomi situated.
You: okay, love you.
Hyunjin: okay, love you too.

Why did you lie to him, you rarely lie to him. You weren't cheating so why did you lie.

You walk out of the bathroom and lay back down.

"Did I start something." Taeyang ask.

"No, don't worry about it. Sorry I woke you up." You said as you closed your eyes.

Did he actually think you were cheating.

You would never cheat.

"How would you feel if your girlfriend was having a sleepover with a guy friend." Hyunjin says barging into Chan's room.

"What?" Chan say's taking off his headphones trying to hear Hyunjin better.

"Y/n is having a guy over along with Momo for a sleepover. Should I be worried." Hyunjin asks.

"No, you should just trust her. Why would she cheat on you." Chan shrugs.

"Yeah but like, I never have sleepovers with my girl friends." Hyunjin says.

"Hyunjin, just because you think something is wrong doesn't mean she does as well. And if you really aren't comfortable with that you need to tell her. In person though....not while she's still on the road. You don't want to mess up her mood while she's on stage." Chan explains to Hyunjin.

"You're right. Thank you." Hyunjin says walking back to his room.

Maybe he was just being jealous or something like that. But you were attractive and he knew others guys stared at you.

But he decided to ignore his worries.

"Y/n you okay?" Momo suddenly asked seeing your zoned out state.

"Yeah, just thinking about my family. I miss them." You vented.

"Only one week left don't worry." She said reassuring you.