67

You and Momo were in Yomi's new room putting her crib together.

"Did you think about that one recruiter from our dance?" Momo suddenly says.

"I have been thinking, I don't know if I could leave Hyunjin and Yomi like that for two months though." You say.

"Yeah but your leaving to bring food to the table and help pay the bills, that café job check will not be increasing like the bills will." Momo says as you began to think, she is right.

"I need to talk to Hyunjin first. Sort things out and see if I really want to make a big decision like this." You say.

Then there's a knock on the door.

"Come in!" You say.

"It's me." Changbin says.

"Just came to give you guys more muscle....even though it looks like you guys did most of the work." He said.

"Just sit and help me fold Yomi's clothes then." You say as he nods joining you and Momo on the floor.

"So who's that Minghao guy?" Changbin ask's.

"Our friend from our dance department, he's very nice." Momo say's.

"Very tall too...." Changbin sulks a bit really coming to the reality of him being a short king.

"When will I meet Yomi?" Changbin ask's.

"At our house warming party that's in a few weeks." You say as he nods.

Chan opens the door.

"We are going to go get burgers to take a break, come on." He says as you all nod getting up.

Walking down the steps of the new apartment building into the complex's parking lot you all sigh.

"What a long day so far." Han say's.

"Are we taking all our cars or just two?" Chan ask's.

"Maybe just two?" You insist.

"Alright, we'll there's nine of us so we should all perfectly fit in two cars." Felix say's.

"Okay I'll drive!" You grabbing Hyunjin's keys before he can even protest.

"I'm coming with you!" Felix says.

"Me too!" Han says.

"Me three!" Momo says.

As all four of you make your way to Hyunjin's car quickly.

Leaving Chan, Hyunjin, Changbin, Lee Know and Minghao to carpool together.

Great....Hyunjin thought.

You started Hyunjin's car as Momo hooked up to the aux cord playing Electrical by Bali Baby. (Omg...if you do not know who that is she is like one of the best underrated female rappers).

Pay attention to the road while listening to the gps's direction's Han then opens his mouth to say something.

"Is it just me or is there some weird tension between that one guy and Hyunjin." Han says as Momo turns the music down and begans laughing as you shake your head in disappointment at her laughter.

"Minghao likes y/n and Hyunjin's knows and he doesn't like that, and we all know Hyunjin. Y/n is his and his only." Momo says giggling.

"Yup!" You says popping the 'p'.

"I remember when Hyunjin first told me he liked you." Felix suddenly say's.

"Really...?" You feel a smile creep onto your face.

"Yeah..he would talk about you all the time. And I would get tired of hearing your name twenty-four seven." Felix says rolling his eyes.

"I will be sleeping well tonight knowing this information." You say smiling to yourself.

The car ride was silent.

Hyunjin focusing on the road, Chan in the passenger seat bobbing his head to the music, Changbin on his phone, Minghao looking out the window and Lee Know awkwardly in the middle of the two.

Hyunjin let's out a sigh.

"So how long have you been dancing for Minghao?" Lee Know suddenly ask's.

"Ever since I was younger." He quickly responds happy to not feel like to much of a burden.

"Me as well! I really like hip hop...What about you?" Lee Know ask's.

"I'm not really sure, but I do enjoy hype songs." Minghao say's.

"We are almost there." Hyunjin suddenly says.

"I really like the new house, it just looks really nice.." Changbin say's.

"I agree, I love how spacious the new place is too." Chan say's.

"Yeah...I'm just happy me and y/n finally have a room to ourselves now. We can finally get alone time." Hyunjin says as he looks up to the rear view mirror to get Minghao's reaction and he loved how his words stung him.

Minghao knew Hyunjin said that on purpose.

"I think we are here." Minghao say's.

Everyone gets out of the cars and heads inside to the burger place.

"How was the drive." Hyunjin ask's walking over to you interlocking fingers with you.

"It was nice, I want to drive more often." You say to him.

"Are we eating here or....." Momo ask's.

"There's a beach not to far from here let's get the food then go there." Hyunjin say's.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Lee Know says.

Everyone pretty much orders the same thing and then makes their way back to the cars to begin their journeys to the beach.

"I'm so sick of this fake love!"
"Fake love!"
"Fake love!"

"I'm so sorry, but it's fake love!" You, Momo, Han and Felix yell the lyrics to the top of your lungs as you drive to the beach.

After the song goes off you all catch your breathes as you all bust out laughing.

"I really love that song..." Felix says smiling.

You finally pull into the parking lot of the beach turning off the car.

"Okay let's go eat." You say.