30

"Hyunjin where are we going?" You asked but you got no response.

He continued to drive.

Then he suddenly stopped. He took off his seatbelt and walked over to the passenger side opening the door and reaching his hand out for you.

A beach.

"Hyunjin it's kind of chilly here, why are we at the beach." You said letting out a giggle.

"Come." He said as he grabbed your hand as he began walking towards the sand. He stopped at a bench.

As he then sat down with you sitting next to him.

"Y/n, I know you being pregnant may be harder for you than it is for me. But I want you to know I will do everything I can to help you take care of this child. Even if I have to attend night school in college so that you can have a good nights sleep. But I want you to know that you are not in this alone, and that you have absolutely nothing to worry about. I will always be here by your side, no matter what." He said as he looked down on his lap.

You grabbed his face and kissed him as he quickly wrapped his hands around you waist.

"Ok, we can do this." You said against his lips as he leaned back and gave you one of his beautiful full face smiles.

"Come on, I know somewhere we can go." Hyunjin said as he grabbed your hand leading you back to the car.

After a quick drive you both arrived to a jewelry shop.

"What's this?" You said laughing awkwardly, you knew Hyunjin wasn't stupid enough to propose to you this early in life, right?

"Ahhh Mr.Hwang." A man said walking over to you both.

"Hello Mr.Cho, I came to pick up the jewelry I got custom made a few weeks ago." Hyunjin said as the man quickly ran behind the counter grabbing a maroon colored box.

"Here you go Mr.Hwang, please enjoy." He said as Hyunjin gave him a small bow with you doing the same.

You both got back into the car.

"What's this?" You said eyeing the box.

"Oh yeah, let me show you." He opened the box and pulled out two necklaces, one with each of yours first initials on them.

You felt your eyes began to water.

"Here let me help you put it on." He said reaching over to you helping you put it on as you did the same for him shortly after.

"And look." He said as he pulled the charms together. "They are magnetic." He said with a smile as you leaned in giving him a long kiss on the lips.

"I love you Hyunjin."

"I love you y/n"

A/N: Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! Here's my gift to all you wonderful people, and I really do thank you guys so much for 3k reads I really couldn't of achieve this many without many of you guys, I love you guys thank you so so so so soooo much!!!