20

(A week after the funeral)

It was the last day for you and Momo to practice for the dance competition. You were so nervous even though this wasn't your first competition. It's just this one had way more contestants which made it nerve racking.

"One more time!" Momo said as she walked over to the computer to replay the music. "Ah wait wait!" You ran over to your water bottle to take a sip before it was time to dance again.

The song finished and you and Momo dropped to the floor trying to catch your breathe. Momo then sat up taking her hair out of her ponytail as she then got up grabbing her water gulping it down. You took off your hoodie as you wiped your sweaty forehead.

"Ok, so we should be good tomorrow. We can't fuck this up y/n. We have to get into the top 3." Momo said as you nodded.

"Ok let's go home we have to get a lot of rest."Momo said as she grabbed her bag as you then did the same as you both walked out of the studio running into Chan.

"Hey!" Chan said as he held his laptop in his hand. You and Momo wave as Chan then began to speak. "Ah isn't your dance competition tomorrow, I think I'm free." Chan said as he put his laptop in his bag. "It is! Please feel free to come and show us some love." You said as you gave Chan as smile. He nodded and smiled as he then walked towards his studio.

When you got home Hyunjin's Momo cooked so you made sure to eat and get as much rest as you could as you and Momo had to get up early to get you guys hair and make up done.

Hyunjin woke you up as you jumped out of bed brushing your teeth and changing as you grabbed your competition clothes and everything else you needed. Momo was coming to pick you up to drive you both to the competition building.

When you guys arrived it was huge. It was so pretty. A lady walked you both over to your dressing rooms as you both stopped to take a picture.

You and Momo put on your outfits.

Your outfit:

Momo's Outfit:

Momo's Outfit:

Then four ladies came into to do you guys make up and hair

Your stylists curled your hair and gave you a natural make up look. As Momo stylists straightened her bang a bit and gave her a high curly ponytail, also giving her a natural make up look. You both looked so pretty.

You and Momo were taking pictures to upload later to you guys socials as you then were escorted to the upstairs of the stage area that had a sign that said dancers only.

Some people did kpop covers. One person singed and danced. Then and was you and Momo's turn.

You guys got into position as the music began to play out of the loud speakers.

You and Momo hit every single beat to the song in the beginning. You almost slipped but you made it look apart of the choreography as you turned it into a cool floor move. In one part you and Momo had to backflip as you were so nervous but succeeded. The whole crowd was going crazy over you guys screaming and cheering. You and Momo then had a part where you had to twerk as everyone was like "ayee!" Making you both giggle. Then the music stopped as you both posed. Everyone got out of their seats screaming and Cheering as you and Momo then ran off the stage hugging.

"You did so good!!!" Momo said as she pick you up spinning you around even tho you were taller than her. (Your 5'5 if you ever wondered lol). "I'm going to buy you cake after this you did so good!!!" Momo said as she hugged you again crying happy tears.

The competition continued as one contestant named Dahyun this really funny eagle dance that had you and Momo cheering and then these two guys named San and Seonghwa did this really nice dance along with this guy named Wooyoung doing a really nice solo. You and Momo were so nervous after seeing them but you guys knew even if you lost this can still be a big opportunity for you guys to get more recognition.

You were waking to the bathroom as you walked in and saw Jia washing her hands.

"Hey." You said. "Hey, you and Momo did really good." She said with a reassuring smile as she then walked out of the bathroom.

You used the bathroom then fixed your hair as you walked out you ran into Hyunjin.

"There you are!" Hyunjin said as he ran up to you picking you up and spinning you around. "You did amazing!" He said as he gave you a kiss on the cheek as he then put you down. "Me and the guys came to see you and Momo perform and you guys did not disappoint at all I'm so proud of you both! I'm going to buy you all the snacks you want and make you all the tea you want!" Hyunjin said as you couldn't stop smiling. You were so happy that he loved you guys performance.

It was now time to announce the winners as everyone was now on the stage.

"In third place! San and Seonghwa!" The host announced as he gave San and Seonghwa a trophy.

"In second place! Wooyoung!" The host announced as he gave wooyoung a trophy.

"And in first place!" The host announced as he held a huge trophy and a couple of gift cards.