28

It was negative.

The test was negative.

"Y/n you ok in there?" Chan ask as he knocked.

You pulled your pants up, threw the tests away and washed your hands.

You opened the door and saw Chan sitting by the door waiting.

"Everything ok?" Chan asked with a small smile.

"Yea, the last one was negative. But I think me and Hyunjin should go to the clinic just to be sure." You said as you pulled out your phone.

"Hmm alright, do you want me to drop you off now. We can finish your assignments tomorrow." Chan said as he put his hands in his pocket.

"Yeah, I think I should go home and go talk to him." You said as Chan nodded in understandment as you both began to get ready to go.

You walked into Hyunjin's bedroom as you saw him on his bed scrolling on his phone.

"Hi baby, how was todays study session." Hyunjin asked as he turned his phone off giving his full attention to you.

You took a deep breathe and walked over to him sitting next to him as you grabbed both of his hands.

"Hyune, I think I may be pregnant. I'm really not sure, I took three test but you can never be so sure." You explained as Hyunjin listened.

"Ok, how about tomorrow. We wake up early and go to the clinic and go figure this whole thing out in the morning,ok?" Hyunjin suggested.

"Ok I think that's a good idea." You said with a smile.

"But um..." you began to speak.

"Yes....?" Hyunjin said to encourage you to speak.

"Can we go get sushi." You said with a smile as he couldn't help but smile as well.

"Sure baby!" Hyunjin said with a smile as he grabbed your hand putting on his slippers as you put yours on as well.

Last night was a long night for you and Hyunjin, you guys eat sushi then went to the park and just sat and talked. You both wondered how you would take care of the baby and go to dance school. Dance school was something you and Hyunjin both dreamed of, but you didn't think a baby would be apart of that journey.

"Baby wake up, it's 9:00." Hyunjin said as he light tapped you and kissed you on the cheek.

"Hmm ok." You said with a yawn as you rubbed your eyes.

"I made us some oatmeal, and I also made you a smoothie." Hyunjin said as he picked you up bridal style making you giggle.

You laid your head on his chest as he carefully carried you down the steps.

He sat you on the chair as you grabbed your spoon and began to eat.

After eating you and Hyunjin got dressed and cleaned up and made your way to the clinic.

"Hi, how may I help you both?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"Hi I'm here to take a pregnancy test." You said.

Hyunjin grabbed your hand as gave you light squeeze to comfort you.

"Ok right this way." The lady said as she lead you and Hyunjin into a room.

You sat on the bed as Hyunjin sat in the chair.

"Just know whatever happens I will be right here." Hyunjin said giving you a smile.

"Ok Miss y/n, I need you to pee in this cup and come back." The lady said as you gave her a nod.

After what felt like 10 minutes. You came back and handed the lady the cup.

"Ok I will be right back." The lady said.

You and Hyunjin waited for what felt like another 10 minutes as the lady then came back.

"Ok Miss y/n, you are pregnant."