Han Solo

Contents: Implied sex and Implied drinking.

673 words

——~—— • ——~——

I sighed as I woke up with a headache, stretching. I froze and realized this wasn't my bed, or my house. Wasn't this the Falcon..? Just then I noticed my lack of clothing. Then my face went pale.

Did... Did I have sex with my best friend... I thought. I hesitantly looked beside me and saw my best friend, Han Solo, naked.
Flashbacks from the night flooded my mind, making me blush uncontrollably. I'm not gonna say I didn't enjoy it.

But I never should have drank that much.

Han stirred in his sleep and pulled me down next to him. What was I going to say when he woke up?!
A million thoughts ran through my head. But it stopped when Han woke up.
He looked over, not understanding what happened yet. He noticed his lack of clothing and saw me. A smirk appearing on his face.
"Well princess, this is interesting." He chuckled.

I awkwardly looked away, not responding.
He smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist and chuckled.
We always jokingly flirted with each other, but this was a different situation. The issue was, I did love Han, but he loved Leia. So him wrapping his arm around me pained me. I pushed his arm off and stood up, getting dressed. Han watched with a smirk.

The rest of the day, I hadn't spoke to him unless it was for piloting. He seemed upset by this, but I was still too awkward to talk to him after that. Before I even knew it, a week flew by without me speaking to him. Han seemed frustrated, I wanted to talk to him, but I didn't have it in me. As I began walking away, he grabbed my arms and pinned me to the wall.
"Would you stop doing that?!" He exclaimed.

"Stop doing what?" I finally spoke.
"Stop pretending I don't exist!" He glared.
I tried breaking my arms away from his grasp, but he didn't move a muscle at my attempts. I was by no means weak, in fact I was way stronger than him, so I was confused at how easily he held me there. His face leaned in.
Our lips were only a hair away.

I couldn't tell if I wanted him to kiss me or not. I pulled my head away.
"You're in a relationship with Leia. We can't do that to her. She doesn't deserve to be betrayed." I tried to reason with Han, but his mind was set in stone.

He held both of my wrists above my head with one hand, and the other one was behind my head. Before I could say anything, his lips met mine. It felt so right, yet so wrong.
Leia called for Han outside of the ship.

"I'll be back." He whispered, walking out of the ship. I fell to my knees, shocked at what happened. My knees were so weak from that, I heard Leia yelling at Han. I figured it was because she saw us kissing or something.

Han came back with a slap mark on his face. I gasped and quickly got a cold damp rag, putting it against the mark.
"What happened?!" I exclaimed.
"I became single again." He chuckled.

"How did that end up happening?" I asked.
"I broke up with her. She's not my type, and she saw us kissing." He chuckled.
I rolled my eyes and got a colder rag, pressing it against his mark.
He winced at the cold temperature and glared at me.

"Stop glaring, Solo." I ordered, seeing what he'd do. His face lit up like a Christmas light at my commanding tone. He immediately stopped, his eyes looked at everything except mine.
I scoffed jokingly at the reaction and pulled the rag away, replacing it with my lips against his cheek.
His face flared even more.

"How the tables have turned." I smirked. He rolled his eyes at me and pressed his lips against mine again.

"So... round 2?"
"HAN!"