Anakin Skywalker

(In this AU, everyone is on earth, and Anakin is a extremely famous movie actor.)

I was sitting in my house, it wasn't large, but it was good enough

I was sitting in my house, it wasn't large, but it was good enough. I sighed as I noticed I had no food.
I got up and got dressed.
I had more than enough money for groceries.
I was a content creator, so I made quite a bit of money.

I left my apartment and locked it door before heading to the store. It was a few miles away.
For some reason, when I arrived there were people all taking photos of someone.

I ignored it and got my groceries.
I had no reason to care since it didn't effect me.
Suddenly, I felt someone bump into me, knocking me down.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." A male said, offering his hand.
"It's alright, just try to be more careful." I said, taking his hand and standing up.

The male just stared at my face.
"Would you like to go to the cafe? It's just across the road." He asked.
"If you tell me your name, I'll think about it."

"You don't know me?"
"Should I?"
"I'm Anakin Skywalker." He introduced himself.
"Y/n L/n, nice to meet you. And I guess we could go to the cafe."

He gave me a smile and looked at the groceries.
"You should probably drop those off first." He said as I payed for the groceries.
"Yeah, but I don't think I want you knowing my address, I did just meet you."

He chuckled.
"Fair enough, I'll just head there while you put your stuff away." He smiled.
I nodded and grabbed my groceries, putting them into my car.

He got into his and drove towards the cafe as I drove to my apartment.
I grabbed my groceries and opened my apartment door. I put my groceries away and left my apartment again.

I locked my apartment door again and began heading towards the cafe, sure enough, he was at a table for two, surrounded by paparazzi.
I wanted to question why the paparazzi were here, but I didn't.

I sat down across from him and smiled. We got some pastries and drinks, we talked and had fun.
But the paparazzi was starting to become extremely annoying. It was annoying before, but now they were getting in my personal space.

I told the store owner and they were able to get them out. I thanked them a lot.
Anakin walked me back home and gave me his number.

"This was fun, I'd like to do this again." He chuckled.
"Yeah, I'd like that aswell." I smiled.
He kissed my hand and watched as I entered my apartment.

Suddenly, my phone was blowing up.
My eyes widened in fear of what the news articles were posting.

Famous actor Anakin Skywalker on a date with famous content creator Y/n L/n

Anakin Skywalker reveals girlfriend Y/n L/n

Y/n L/n on a date with Anakin Skywalker