Anakin Skywalker (SMUT)

1752 words

1752 words

•~~~~~•

I smirked as my master held his blade up.
"Good Y/n. Soon enough you'll be able to take on your own padawan." Darth Sidious said.
My red lightsaber flew through the air as we sparred.

My master had been training me to become the master of the chosen one as soon as he joined. He had also manipulated him enough to the point where with just a few words, he would join us with no hesitation.

I sensed a Jedi nearing the room and turned off my lightsaber, switching it for the blue one hidden in my robe.
Master Windu entered the room with a few other Jedi.

"Y/n, come here quickly." He said. I ran towards him, faking my own fear. My master had taught me how to fake emotions and not get caught by the force, it was very useful in these situations.

"What's wrong, Master Windu?" I asked, playing dumb.
"This man is a Sith Lord." He said, grabbing my arm and quickly pushing me out of the room and into the walkway so I would be safe.

I smiled at his attempt, but quickly turned around at the sound of footsteps. Anakin quickly rushed to my side and cupped my face, looking for injuries

"Are you alright? What happened?"
"I'm alright, I was just kicked out of the room, there was fighting..." I mumbled.
I looked to see his face and saw him staring intensely at me. I decided to peer into his thoughts since I was confused.

My eyes widened at the thoughts.
His thoughts of fucking me.
"Quite the dirty fantasy you've got there, Skywalker." I said with a smirk.
His face lit up immediately.

We both sensed something in the other room and quickly ran into it. My master was getting shocked. I knew this was a part of his plan so I played along.

Anakin quickly saved my master and killed Mace Windu. I held in my laughter and continued to act shocked.

"Y/n I can expl-"
"Anakin. If you join the dark side... you'll be able to have Y/n all for yourself... you'd never lose her to anyone..." my master whispered into his ear.
He seemed conflicted.

"You'd have the power to save her from death and all harm..." he continued.
Anakin looked up, pain evident in his eyes.

He simply nodded his head and kneeled down, avoiding looking at me.
A smirk grew on my face as I walked towards them.

"Rise Anakin Skywalker... from now on, you shall be known as Darth Vader. You will be trained by my apprentice, Darth Bastille."
He said.