The Mandolorian {SMUT}

Contains: Swearing, Violence, Death, Fluff, Sexual content, SMUT!!!

(Has been edited to fix spelling errors. If I missed one please tell me.)

1447 words
•~~~~~•

I sighed as I put on my ballgown, in order to get our target, we had to sneak into a ballroom and get him alone

I sighed as I put on my ballgown, in order to get our target, we had to sneak into a ballroom and get him alone. Mando had to do something he never wished to do yet, he had to take his helmet off. He took it off with a satisfying hiss and set it down. He began to strip his armor off and change into his suit.

My eyes widened as Mando left the room looking completely different. And I almost saw his face, but I quickly covered my eyes before I could see it.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"I'm trying not to see your face." I mumbled.
"Go ahead."
"But the cr-"
"I said you can." He laughed.

I hesitantly looked and my eyes widened, he was incredibly handsome. I went to fix his hair due to it being a mess, but I couldn't reach. He chuckled and sat down, he patted the floor next to him.

I sat down, confused, but he leaned his back against my chest and handed me a brush. I smiled and fixed his hair and playfully slapped his head before standing up.

"Did you just-"
"Oh hush, we have a ball to go to." I smirked.
Once we arrived at the location, we put our masquerade masks on. Making a mental note of what he looked like so I didn't lose him.

We entered and the target wasn't seen yet.
"He'll be here, have patience." I said, feeling the irritation radiating off Mando.

"Ma-"
"Use my name." He mumbled, I smiled wide.
"Din, we have to blend in so they aren't thinking we're odd."
"In that case." He chuckled and grabbed my hand, leading us into the ballroom and putting one hand on my waist and the other holding my hand.

I got myself into position and we began dancing. His movements were very fluid and elegant, I was quite impressed. He lowered me into a dip and pulled me up with a spin.

His mesmerizing brown eyes stared into mine without fault.
In the heat of the moment, he leaned in to kiss me. I playfully turned my head and blocked his kiss.

He chuckled softly and we stopped dancing. We went over to a table and sat down. His hand held mine and rubbed his thumb over my knuckles.

"Y/n I-"-
He was interrupted by the party host clearing his throat, getting everyone's attention.
The host announced that it was time to dance. Din stood up and held his hand out to me.
I was still a bit exhausted from our last dance

I accepted it and once again stood on the dance floor.
I noticed our target dancing and subtly hinted in his direction, Din looked over and smirked.

Through the whole dance, Din tried to kiss me seven more times, each one I playfully rejected.
We both had confessed that we felt the same a whole back, I just liked frustrating him.