Obi-Wan Kenobi (SMUT) ~Request~

Requested By

~~~

1769 words

1769 words

•~~~~~•

I sighed as I walked towards my best friends room.
"Padme? Are you feeling alright?" I asked.
"Yes, there are two Jedi being sent to protect me." She blushed slightly when saying it.

"Is one of them a certain sand boy?" I smirked, leaning against the wall.

She jokingly hit my arm.
"No..." She said with a guilty expression.
"Alright yes, Anakin and his Master." She broke with a large lovestruck smile.

"Who is his master?" I asked.
"His name is Obi-Wan Kenobi." She stated.

"Well this is going to be-" I was cut off by an elevator opening and Jar Jar speaking. I looked out into the living room to see who it was.

"Senator. The Jedi have arrived." I said as I held my arm out for her. She took it with a playful smile.

We entered the living room where I saw two Jedi. One had his eyes fixated on Padme. The other one was observing the surroundings.

Padme began talking to who I assumed was Anakin. I smirked to myself and turned to look out the window.

"Hello there." A voice said to me.
I turned to my left and saw the Jedi master.
"Hello. Who might you be?" I questioned.

"Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, you are?"
"Y/n L/n, Senator Padmes bodyguard... I guess..." I joked.

"What do you mean by 'I guess'?" He asked.
"Well, I'm her friend, but I act as her bodyguard." I explained.

"That does make sense." He chuckled.
I smiled at him and moved to stand on the balcony, my arms rested against the fence.

He followed me and stood next to me.
His hand went to mine and gently held it, admiring it like some sort of ancient artifact.
"What are you doing?" I asked him.