Alphabet of yb x y/n

(COUGH COUGH COUGH smut warning here-)

———————————————————————————
(A) attention- yb never haves a problem when he doesn't get the attention he wants but he always gives you his attention. Even if your trying to dry off from taking a shower, he'd be on the other side of the door talking to you and persuading you to let him in- the ways he give you attention is pretty normal actually, cuddles and hugs with kisses but- if he see other people giving you the affection he gives (that's not family) he'd most likely would have a private TALK with them.
———————————————————————————
(B) before- before y'all actually was in a relationship, yb would always sneak into your house and just stare at you while you sleep most of the time. But there was a particular incidence where you had woken up in the middle of the night and yb had to hurry into the closet. Of course you heard that and you shot your head directly to it, also seeing the window was open. You fairly didn't know what to do- you didn't have weapons on you or your phone. So, you took the only chance you had, by whispering "who's there..?". As you heard a creek of the closet opening you seen the familiar face of yb. And yes, of course you screamed at him but that didn't stop him from trying to be sly and get back on your good side.
———————————————————————————
(C) cheating
Yb would NEVER cheat on you, it doesn't matter if that someone have better quality's than you, and if he catch you cheating, he wouldn't just upright tell you that he knows- he would... Ḛͭ̉̇͟X̵̹̬̄̽A̷͙ͭͫ̕C̵͉͋̔͞U̠҉̷̙ͦT̨͈͗̌ͥḚͭ̉̇͟ his darling side piece. Then sooth you afterwards telling that he loves you and loves you... but, I'm sure you wouldn't even try to cheat on him. Right?
———————————————————————————
(D) Dates

Most of the times you wouldn't even have a chance to plan the dates before yb could, like for your birthday. Yb would already have the dinner reservation a month before your birthday. But he does let you pick which place you want to dine at, doesn't matter what's the price,or much you eat there. He'd pay for it every time.
———————————————————————————
(E) envy

You could never feel any envy from yb since he not nice or affectionate to anybody but you- but...whenever you go by your friends house or pick something over him- he instantly have a grudge over that THING or person.
———————————————————————————
(F) F_king

As before, y'all never really got to actually get to do the lustful act but he'd try and turn you on by pinning you down to the bed and going between your legs biting his lip. Sliding his 2 fingers around your lower half AREA, making you squeal and even kick sometimes for teasing. But recently there was a time where he'd forced his hand down under your pants, fingering you before you had a say in anything. He'd just loved the way you looked when he did so- you can't remember much of what happened since you blacked out from the over whelming pleasure but you do remember the look on his face. Sinful, lustful, and wanting.
———————————————————————————
(G) greed

Yb would never be greedy toward you, he'd always give you the best if it's food, clothing, or even money. You didn't really have the heart to be greedy back but whenever you try and give him a gift he'd accept it but would give you one back that would be 10x better than yours- then he'd give you a CERTAIN lustful look of being pleased when you get excited about it.
———————————————————————————
(H) Hiding places

Before you accepted yb as your lover, he'd like before- snuck in your apartment a lot. The best hiding places he ever hid was underneath your bed, kitchen cabinet, the fridge, closet, and the ceiling some how-. But now that y'all are together- he does hide around sometimes still, if you bring a friend over or testing your loyalty whenever he says "ima go to the grocery store, I'll be back later!" Then you'll get the jump-scare of your life when you catch him in the bathroom cabinet.
———————————————————————————
(I) insults