Shorts 18

The day in the life with yb

So first around 7 am, you would be either woken up by kisses or a breakfast from yb. "Good morning darling! I got you some French toast..!". And as you would eat your breakfast, yb would get dress for his "job" as well. You don't approve of his job but I mean- money is money. He'd peak back into the room, seeing if your done eating or not and if so, he would grab your dishes and either watches tv in the living room or does the dishes, waiting for you to get dressed to for your job also.

Once y'all are both dressed and ready, y'all head out. Wrapping your arms around yb neck and pulling him down to your level to give him a lovely kiss goodbye and for the breakfast-. "Mm...I'll see you soon y/n...~" he'd say as he pulled his gun out, walking to his car as you went in yours. Now you worked at a decent normal job, a little diner by the streets. Yb job is robbing people- but he promised that he doesn't kill anyone in the process...only if they don't try and kill him back.

Now your at your job, Alrighty clocked in and taking orders. Getting texted messages from yb here and there.

{yb- hey darling! How are ya?❤️(2:10pm)}
{yb-guess what! I got you a little something!!(3:04)}
{yb-Would you like any lunch? I can bring some over- if you like!}

It's adorable to get the texts- as long he isn't screaming about how he accidentally shot someone or the police is after him...but around in the middle of the day. You would see yb walk in like a normal customer and as your prone to stay in your work mode you politely ask you what he would like to order- "nothing frankly, I just got you a order.." he'd grin. Pushing a wataburger bag towards you before leaving. You'd grab it shaking your head smiling and walking towards the back to eat your lunch.

5pm now, shift is over and you at this point could see yb stalking you from the window. At this point you didn't really mind, blowing him a kiss as you could see him giggling and blushing behind the wall. The walking out of your work, grabbing his hand and asking him how much he got. "Ah well, about 736 bucks. Some couple also gave me a diamond ring- so maybe we could get mar-" you cut him off with a 'Nonono'. He'd nodded, sighing as stopped you. "Well...how about we go to a little fancy dinner place..? I'll pay." My lord. You always agreed to it, loving to have a romantic moment with him.

Back home, he'd grab you hips and picked you up, hugging you as he spun around yall house. Heading towards the couch and laying down with you, pinning you down to the couch. He'd tease like this sometimes but you kicked his chest and snickers, telling him that today wasn't the day for it. He didn't mind it frankly- "my goodness...your so hard to get..~" you rolled your eyes, getting up to go take a shower, yb went to go join you.

Bedtime, so- this is where it gets frustrating. You would want to go to sleep around 9 but you always ended up sleeping at 12 or 1 because of yb clingy hugs. He'd make you too hot or uncomfortable and it would literally impossible to get him off of you. "Come on dear...how about spooning? Leaning up..? You could lay on my chest..? Or I could lay on your chest?~...we could sleep on the couch..?" My lord he's needy- you was way comfortable with spoopy though, as long he's not kicking you from behind- and so then. Y'all fall asleep. Waking up the next morning to do it all again.