Shorts 22

Discreet signs.

As you noticed before, when you and yb wasn't in a relationship, you seen lots. And I mean LOTS of red flags on him. Multiple times he cornered you or grabbed your hand forcefully- he even had placed a knife up towards you. Smiling sickly and telling you that he dearly loves you. But, you stayed with him for some reason. Maybe you felt like it could work out?- and plus you was pretty lonely at the time. Only having a couple of friends and going to work every day except the weekend so maybe he could make your life a little exciting and- so he did.
———————————————————————————
Incident 1: The blood.

Now, at this moment you wasn't really fond of yb yet. Only hung out with him about 3-4 times, but he still came by your work place everyday. Giving you a gift or thanking you for the night out. But that day- he Uhm...he came in pretty normal, but whenever he handed you his money. You couldn't not notice that there was a bit of blood on the dollars- still fresh and everything. And what was even weirder is that he stood there, watching you carefully analyzing them while he just chuckled. "Oh, don't worry about that..I just had gotten into a little fight.." he sure didn't look like he gotten into a fight-. But you just smiled nervously and nodded-.
———————————————————————————
Incident 2: jealousy

When verick was still in the city, you and him would always hang out together. He'd been your friend for about 3 years now so y'all was pretty fond of each other by then- but yb wasn't. He'd over hear y'all conversations by your window each night- how you laugh and blush at his words. It frustrated him greatly, and the thing that set him off at the edge was when he came in to your work place, giving you some concerts tickets out of state. You yelled in excitement and hugged him with glee- yb knew he wouldn't be seeing you for awhile so he had to take actions.

Verick, sitting alone at his house, watching jeopardy and cussing whenever he doesn't get it right.

(BANG- BANG- BFM) the door was busted in.

"Hello there," yb walked up to him, holding a butcher knife.

"Hey hey hey man! Chill out!! Look my wallet is on the kitchen counter!!-" verick yelled as he fell off the couch and kicking him self further away from yb.

"I'm not here for money..I'm here for you." Yb would step even closer to him, aiming the knife.

"Leave. My. Y/n. A̷͙ͭͫ̕L̸̖̽̌͂O̖̼ͩ͌͐N̺̻̔̆ͅḚͭ̉̇͟." It was like he growled at him, crouching down and placing the knife at his throat.

"Okay okay just please man!!-"

Yb cooed in his satisfaction, grinning at his pleading as he tilted his head at him. "It would be ashamed to see my y/n saddened about her friend going missing...so how about this..."

Yb stood up, taking a piece of paper out of his pocket that had locations on it. Out of country locations-.

"Move. I don't wanna see your fucking face again."

Verick would nod quickly, clasping his hands together in a praying motion. "Okay okay!- please just don't hurt me-"

He'd look down at him, then kicked him in the chest. Verick falls forward, huddled into a ball waiting for this to end and luckily it did. Yb was pretty happy of the outcome and started walking out but with one more chat. "You have a week, make sure y/n knows...and you better not say A̷͙ͭͫ̕N̺̻̔̆ͅỴ̛̖͋͢T̨͈͗̌ͥHͥ̽ͣ̃̔I̍̅̀̎̊N̺̻̔̆ͅG̩̱ͩ̏͜ about what happened today..."
———————————————————————————
Incident 3: window.

You had already gotten dressed for bed, rocking a night gown and flopping into your mattress. Now, currently you had multiple locks on your window as you noticed that someone had been opening it at night. SOoOoOoOooo..just for safety precaution-. Around 4:27 at night, your laying it your bed- yawning every 5-6 mins while your binge watching some episodes of your favorite show. But suddenly you dropped your phone from your hands, not being able to keep an eye open so you just accepted that your just gunna sleep now but- uh...while you started to close your eyes, you Seen a shadow in the window- much more like a human figure. Opening your eyes wide, you watched as it fiddled opening the window. 'HEY!-' you yelled nervously, the figured froze. Then waved like a goodbye, slowly descending down the window...'wtf' you muttered- calling the cops instantly. But- they couldn't find anything or anyone that was up there at the time, it bummed you out of course as you then continued sleeping in your room. Being afraid to fall asleep-.