Shorts 31

The mall incident p3

Getting pulled out the car- you walked into the police station, getting forced to give your id as you got set in a questioning room. The room was fairly small, having 1 table and 2 chairs. No paintings- or windows. Just a blank room. Your chair was directly facing the door, as the other chair directly faced you. You narrowed your eyes at this..but stopped as you seen someone walked through.

"Well good evening y/n, my name is Charlie Denver, I'm just here to ask you a couple of questions." You nodded, he'd walk over and un-cuffed your hands. Making a bit more bearable to be there at least. "So, we seen the tapes and if you just tell us the information we need you won't have any jail time at all..understand?" Nodded once again- but in the back of your head, you wouldn't give out any direct answers if it's about yb. But- the questions was fairly basic at first.

"Why was y'all at the mall that day?"
'We was just hanging out.'

"Did you know the victim at all?"
'No'

"Was the victim violent at y'all in any way?
'Not really'

"How long have you and the suspect known each other?"
'For couple years..1-2..'

"Do you know where he is?"

This made you silent, of course you knew where he was- most likely at home but you didn't wanna give it away. So...you zipped your mouth shut.

"Uhm, do you know where he is?"
He'd ask again, eye brow raised as he sat up a bit. Not leaving eye contact with you. After a couple seconds of no response he'd get what's happening- writing something down on his papers as he asked another question.

"Where do you and the suspect work at?"
Silent once again- it felt like the air around y'all was going thinner and thinner until-
(Knock knock knock) the officer had gotten up, opening the door and whispering through it. You sorta just sat there, leaning back and eyeing the door- trying to see who it was. "Well y/n, a detective is going to ask you the rest of the questions. Just remember to answer them..".
You let out a slight groan- seeing him leave and seeing a...uh...what?

"Good evening y/n." The detective shut the door behind him as the other guy left. You was focused on what he was wearing..the hair he had seemed fairly faked and the mustache...but as you kept examining him- you seen him walk over to the camera. Crushing it in his hands and beating it on his knee. Then walking over to lock the door. "Well, I would say it's lovely to see you but in this situation it's more worrisome.."
You realized who it was as he took off the wig. The bright blue eyes and the sharp grin he had as he looked at you in relief.
'Yb!?'

"Shhh darling...they might hear us..you really think I wouldn't find you one way or another..?"
He'd walk up to your chair, lifting you up from it and holding you up by your legs. You folded your arms around his neck to hold your balance and not fall background. 'This isn't a good time to-' you words got cut off by the sudden kiss he laid on you. Then he leaned back to the wall. "You missed me huh..?~ are you happy I'm here..?" You rolled your eyes at his attempt to charm you- but before you could say anything- (knock knock)

"Yes!?" As yb said in a loud tone, he whispered for you to act normal if they come in- setting you back in your chair..with just one more kiss to your cheek.

A muffled voice could be heard behind the door "Their going to be on hold- so after y'all are done place her in one of the holding cells."
You seen as yb agreed and turned to you with a devious, "well, shall we get going my love..?". You stood up, wondering what he's planning as he started getting dressed again and opened the door. As you walked up a bit from around the table, you felt him hold you arm as the other officers once did. "The cells are that way.." the officer from the hall pointed down a hall, but yb turned the other way- walking. "They needed to use the restroom- so I'm taking them there before placing them in a cell." You wondered how nobody caught him yet- but the officer let the excuse happen. Letting y'all walk by him but- you noticed that yb was walking a bit faster. You followed with him- trying to not look at the suspicious officers around y'all-. You seen a sign (exit). But as y'all got closer to it, one of the officers stopped yb in his tracks. "And where are y'all two heading..?". For all the times yb had to talked to cops- he'd gotten pretty good at lying to them. "Well, one of the guys asked me to placed them in the other buildings holding cell. So I'm heading outside to get to them." As you looked up to the officer face, he seemed convinced by the response- walking past y'all as he said "alright then."

Yb opened the exit door. he'd let go of your arm and instead held your hand. Y'all both quickly hurried to y'all truck, getting in. And without a second to lose, yb pulled out the parking lot- taking off his wig and mustache as y'all got on the road.

"I uh- I'm sorry I got you in that darling...I didn't know they would find you.." you sigh, leaning to the side and placing your head on his shoulder. Wrapping you arm around his. "HhHhHhHhhh..~" his breath was shakey as you could almost feel him sinking into his seat. "Does this mean..we're cool..?" You nodded, smiling- looking in the mirror above- you seen him smiling as blushed filled his face. But.
You really don't wanna go through this again..