Shorts 29

That's it.

Recently you went through something so horrific with yb. You don't understand if you should even trust him anymore. But you needed a break, staying at a hotel for the night. Recounting what happened...

The day before the break, You were at the mall with yb. Mostly just looking around while eating on some pretzels y'all had bought at the food areas. "Would you like anything else here?" He'd said with a smile, holding your hand as yall walked along. But you was frankly getting tired of walking, wanting to head back to the car and go somewhere else but before you could speak you heard a whistle. (Whistle) "hey there hot stuff!". You and yb head both turned to where it came from, tall male with short black hair- maybe the same hight as yb. You felt the grip of yb hand tighten around yours as he gave a glare at the guy. "Oh what's wrong? Is that your partner? Pfft you really wanted that guy?". The guy then aimed his attention at you- talking horribly about your pick in men. You then felt yb hand leave yours, seeing him walk up to the guy. At this moment, it felt like time froze- you knew exactly what was about to happen. Violence. Pure chaos- and you didn't want that. Especially in a mall for sake, 'yb! Let's just- go..it's not worth it.' You said, clinching your hands together in nervousness. Yb looked back at you with a bit of shock before he gave the sweet comforting smile. "Alright my dear..."

.
.
.

'Pfft. Yea you better run'

Yb turned back around to the guy and swiftly pulled his pocket knife out, stabbing him in the neck. You watched in horror as the guy collapse and coughed up blood, seeing yb standing over him with the same but widen smile. "Darling..head to the car.." you couldn't even understand his words anymore- the ringing of your ears as people around y'all screamed in horror. But he said it again- looking back at you this time. "Go to the car please..I'll handle this.." go to the car? Go to the car!? He had just murdered someone! You didn't wanna go to the car- you was so angry! This was supposed to be a nice evening but he couldn't hold his anger back- "GET ON THE GROUND!" This stopped your though- looking behind yb at a police officer holding his taser out. Now for sure- you was scared. You didn't wanna leave yb now with the whole situation but you also didn't wanna get hurt either. "Ah..well...apologies yn. I may have made a little mistake doing this in public. But It's alright, here let's go.." he walked so causally to you, leaning down and pulling your chin up to kiss you before grabbing a hold of your hand again- bloody hand. "STOP! GET ON THE GROUND!" You felt him pull your hand as he started walking away but you stood there, still looking at the cop horrified of what would happen if y'all both did walk off. He'd look back, realizing the situation. "Let me help you..". And in a quick flash, he'd swift you off your feet- running down the mall halls carrying you as the cops ran after y'all.

(BANG)

Ah shit- their shooting...

You heard yb gave a chuckle instead of a normal scream- but he didn't stop. He'd Kept running until y'all made it out the mall- throwing you in the passenger seat in the car as he hurried and started the car up and bolted.

"Ah man..wasn't that something huh?"
He'd chuckle, looking at you- slouched down into the seat, still shaking. "Oh..darling did that scare you? I'm sorry...I'll try and-"

'NO-' you interrupted him, pulling yourself up and putting your seat belt on. 'What the hell was that!? You just KILLED some one! Or at least tried!' You seen yb look back at the road, having his sinful smile as he bit his lip. "I did it for you..~" my god- you hated when he tried and use that excuse. 'I don't want that- We could have walked away!'. You leaned back into your seat with your arms crossed, looking out your passenger window. "Aw..you want me to make it up to you..?" His voice had a sinister tone- but you flinch. Feeling his hand on your crotch. 'Quite!' You slapped his hand as your screamed at him- making him pull it back quickly in surprise. "Alright alright- come on..he deserved it. I'll get you anything okay?- will that make you feel better my dear..?" His voice then became a bit more irritated but still had a charm towards it, this disgusted you.

'Drop me off. Drop me off right now..'

He didn't say anything to your words, nodding then a sigh. You pulled up on your phone the closest hotel to book a night- you told yb your gunna take a break. And as much he loved you, he agreed with it. Trying to make you feel better.

Now, back in the present moment, your in your hotel- sitting on your bed and looking at the tv that they provided. Seeing the news about a armed and now wanted man in the area- with his face and..yours.