Shorts 6

smut here- just a warning
———————————————————————————
Sweetheart!~

Jesus Christ- whenever yb gets in his romantic flushed moments it feels like heaven for him. Whenever you flirt with him or just simply say 'love youuu!' He just seems to lose all bodily functions and either fumble walking or gets weak. The one thing you like to do is when y'all get in bed together, you'd lay directly on him and kiss him. After couple minutes you'd hear little hums or murrs from him. And when you stop and pull up from the kiss, he'd weakly smile as his eyes roll back in his little pleasures. Face all blushed up-
———————————————————————————
Seduced (smut- warning)

Yb always would flirt and tease you here and there, maybe to get you to finally have sex with him? But you never gave in frankly kinda, except yesterday this one time...
Y'all had just finished a date and came back home. You immediately wanted to take a shower so you chucked your stuff down and went to the restroom as yb sat on the couch. Turning the hot water on and getting undressed- you heard a knock on the door. "Ohhhhh darling..?~" oh lord- you opened the door slightly to pop your head out but not enough to show your body. 'Yea..?' He'd have his shirt off already with only his boxers on. "Wanna shower together this time?~" you jolted back in blush, and slammed the door on him. 'W-WHAT!' You said as you heard a bit of a chuckle on the other side. Then you seen yb opening the door and a hand turning the lights off. Then as quickly he turned them off is as quickly he got in- 'yb! Jesus Christ man...we're not gunna do this-' you folded your arms and backed up a bit- trying to see where he was. "Oh come on...don't you feel more comfortable doing it in the dark at least..I would think you would.." you felt a hand on your shoulder, then a breath by your neck. 'W-well...' fuck- you didn't wanna admit it- you was more nervous than ever now, but at least you don't have to worry about judgmental looks- even though he never gives you those. "Can I please join you my darling...?" He'd say once more, sliding his hand down to your hip. 'Fine fine- alright..' you was a blushing mess and some how you felt as if yb already knew that, chuckling at your semi shaken up voice. You'd then hop in the shower- making room for yb to come in also. Your heart was beating so so SO fast at this point that kept forgetting how close he was to you- bumping into his chest over and over again. After awhile of silence you felt his hands wrap around you and slowly pulling you towards him. "Shower cuddles..?" Pfft- shower cuddles? You never heard of that before- but you gave in and hugged hi- oh. What- whoa..hold on. What was you feeling..? As you moved your body a bit back you started to realize, 1. Y'all are both naked. 2. You most likely just bumped into his member. As you thought he gave a low hum, kissing you in the process. 'Oh no no no- not today no-' before you could even finish your sentence he'd wrap a hand around your back, pulling you closer. And ironically his member was in between your legs- hard. 'YB! Wait wait hold on-' you was met with his lips- placing your hand on his shoulder. "Here..let me help you..." what? What do he mean by- and he picked you up. Holding you by your legs and pinning you to the wall. Your breath felt heavy and fast as lust over run y'all. Yb moving his hip back and forth- teasing your (ahem) by sliding his member on it. Making you wetter by the second. But remember, y'all are in the shower. So, in the most horrible timing he lost his grip on you. Making you fall and bussing your ass on the shower floor. "Oh shit- I'm so sorry uh uh you alright!?" He'd say as you gotten up and immediately gotten out of the shower from the pain. 'Yea just..later-' and that was a little lesson for the both of y'all- just don't fuck in the shower.
———————————————————————————
Ballroom outfits

You and yb always wanted to dance in a ballroom together- TODAY IS THAT TIME. So, y'all picked y'all outfits out.

This would be yb, wearing a lovely suit that he stole from a clothing shop

This would be yb, wearing a lovely suit that he stole from a clothing shop. (Not sure what y'all would wear but I would wear a suit also with him- just sayin- I'm not a dress type).