Shorts 5

Restless sleep

You've started to noticed that yb always lets you sleep first before he feels comfortable to sleep, so when y'all got up in the bed together you smiled mischievously and told him that your gunna do a all nighter. He gave you one word- just one word that felt like a challenge- "sure."...BET your gunna do this. Frankly the latest you ever stood up was until 7am- then went to sleep and woke up at 3 pm. But you got this- you totally got this-...

3am- you don't got this. Both of your eyes can't even stay open at the same time, you gave up on your phone as it was starting to just give you a headache from the bright lighting. Looking up at Yb who is wide awake- you asked how he is. "Oh? I'm doing fine actually, and you..?" You groaned at his answer, giving it a none pleasant response. He'd sigh and pull you closer to him- kissing your head. "Ya know you don't have to prove that you can...I'll believe you" in a slurred and groggy tone you responded 'I'm..I'm doing this because you don't..sleep' he'd chuckle and sat up a bit. "I do- I just...I like to see you sleep first...you look beautiful when your sleeping.." that woke you up a bit, smiling and pushing him in embarrassment. "So will you sleep now..?" He'd ask in a whisper, you shook your head and wrapped your arms around him- placing your head on his chest. Yb then would sigh in acceptance and run his fingers through your head- relaxing you in a way. And about 10 minutes later- your knocked out. Slouched down on him as you lost your grip around him. Yb kissed your head and slowly laid back down with you, not trying to wake you up.
———————————————————————————
Cops.

So, let's skip some details. You and yb had went to Walmart to just pick up some food- and he noticed a good tv in the back. So, once you was done checking out your food. You heard "RUN! GO!" From yb- turning around and seeing him carrying the tv without the box- running full blast. This scared you a bit so of course you ran also. Running to the cars as the security chased y'all. "ILL DRIVE ILL DRIVE" yb yelled as he chunked the tv in the backseat and got in the driver seat. You getting in also- backing the car up and speeding out the parking lot. 'What the fuck was that about!? Are you trying to put us in jail!?' You yelled at him as he just laughed frantically "of course not honey! Imagine the QUALITY movie nights!" - you though. Did this boy really just stole a 400 dollars tv just to have a better movie night- you punched him in the arm. 'TAKE IT BA-' you stopped as you seen red and blue flashes of light behind y'all. "OoOoOoOo the cops..~" he'd press the gas and now y'all would be driving 70 mph. 'Yb! Just pull over! We're gunna crash!!' He'd place a hand on your hand on the dashboard, trying to steady yourself from the rough turns. "Darling darling..I got this.." ...got this my ass- you was scared shitless. He'd then chuckle and told you to close your eyes and cover your head just in case- which you did. Yb would laugh insanely as he pressed the gas all the way going about 100-130 mph down a hill, then once it went back up. You felt butterflies in your stomach- like your floating- wait? Floating??. You uncovered your eyes- seeing that y'all WAS FLOATING- then the impact. It seemed like yb ramp his way over a fence- but once y'all got home with y'all NOW dented car. You...your never letting him drive again- actually. Their not coming to Walmart with you again. But on the bright side y'all watched ghost adventures on the tv.
———————————————————————————
The list of the dumbest things you seen yb done. 10-1

10-He tried to recreate the spider man upside down kiss with you and fell from the ceiling-

9- blindfolded cooking...while you wasn't home. Y'all um. Y'all had to move. The house was burn to a crisp-

8- he stole a baby from a hospital- just...why?

7- you found him trying to fight a homeless person while drunk.

6-he fell down the stairs trying to do a musical 'dance down the stairs' moment.

5-he lost you in the mall, so you found him sitting on top of the car when you got out- giving you a bit of a glare but also placing your bags in the car like a gentlemen :>

4-slipping on ice for a whole 20 seconds before falling on his ass.

3-flipping off a cop after running a red light- then getting a ticket.

2-earlier times- when he climbed your window- his hand slipped and he fell. But hey- that's his fault.

1-You found him listening to Christmas music in June. 'All I want for Christmas-'