Shorts 26

The spider issue.

You was up on the couch with yb, watching a movie when you happen to notice something moving in your peripheral vision. Looking to it- you seen a huge- and I mean HUGE spider. You picked your feet up off the floor and gave yb a damn heart attack as you screamed. "What!? What is it??" He'd yell back, you pointed at it-. "....Pfft" yb shot his head back laughing. "Are you serious love!? It's just a spider..." you folded your arms at him. He'd get up and walk towards it, getting on his knees to get a closer look at it. "It's probably harmless...here Let me get rid of it.." he'd squish the bug with his hand- hearing a thud. "See, and it's dead. Nothi-" you seen as little spiders would start crawling up yb hand to his wrist. "AHHHHH-" He'd scream as you screamed- hurting to the sink you seen him try and wash the spiders off him as you stood up on the couch panicking-. Y'all ended up having to stay at a hotel as y'all hired people to kill the spiders for y'all-"
(The video below is where I got the idea from, don't watch if your squeamish)

———————————————————————————
To many drinks-

Now of course you and yb go to clubs, have a good time and chill around with some friends but half of the time yb gets to over excited and drinks to much than he could handle. Y'all had a code, "if one person drink- the other can't" since there has to be 1 person sober to drive the car home. And congrats- your that sober person. "MMmMmmMm...darling you look so great.." he'd be slouching on the bar table, looking at you with a bite to his lip. You sighed and decided it's the right time to get home. So you calmly told yb that y'all should get him now, grabbing his hand and pulling him up. "But..just one more drink..." groaning, you told him later. Pulling him out of the club while he barley even tried to walk with you. Y'all make it into the car- yb would be slouching down in his seat, smiling and blabbed about random things to you. Starting up the car you drove to the street to the way home. But as the car ride went on yb would 'accidentally' grab the steering wheel... until you had enough and pushed him to hard, he'd blank wide eyed looked at you- then pulled out a grin. "O-oh...rough..?~" you'd face palm at his response. And as y'all got home you immediately forced him to drink some water and take a nap-.
———————————————————————————
Tornado watches/warnings

Whenever weather alerts come around, yb is always looking  at the news. He'd always say "oh my darling...I'll always protect you..." but- he can't really protect you from Mother Nature. SOOOO...he just try's to protect you by avoiding weather. If there's a tornado why y'all house he'd grab you from wherever you are and plop you in the truck, driving miles away from it. Also- you noticed that he's very jumpy whenever lightning strikes or thunder could be heard. There was this time where you woke up at 4 am and you didn't feel yb by you, so you got up and headed to the living room- you seen yb curled up in the couch watching the weather channel with some tea. You just joined him, falling asleep in his arms.