Chapter 20

The Stark Industries Private Jet was flying into frame from the right side and Happy was in the cockpit, flying the jet.

"All right, comms check. Can you hear me, Peter?" Happy said.

Peter was on the left side of the outside plane cockpit in his upgrade Spider-Man suit.

"Yeah, I can. It's just a little loud out here." Peter said.

"I like the new suit."

"Thanks."

"Whoa, Peter, you sure that's not real?" Happy asked noticing the Elemental from a distance.

Then a large storm cloud started surrounding the Tower Bridge far away.

"Yeah, it's just a hundred times bigger than I expected." Peter said.

"Still the play?"

"Uh-huh. We need to get high enough so Beck doesn't see me coming." Peter said and the Jet started ascending in altitude.

"Copy. Stay sticky." Happy said and the Jet raised vertically next to the Elemental.

"Hey, Happy."

"Yeah, kid. What is it?"

"We need to have a serious conversation about you and my aunt!" Peter said but wasn't able to finish the word "aunt" before letting go of the plane, falling toward the Elemental from above.

He was flipping through air and falling from the sky then engaged his parachute and dove toward the Elemental.

The elemental and Mysterio were fighting and Fury attempted to reach Beck.

"Beck, report!" Fury said.

"Hey, Guterman, I need a... I need a response. Something quick and decisive." Beck said to Guterman, through radio.

"It's all the Elementals. They're somehow merged into something..."

"... into something else. Something more powerful. It's drawing energy from the Earth's core." Beck said acting out of breath.

Fury sensed something was off as what Beck was saying and making no sense at all. Then he turned to Hill.

"See, now, that's some bullshit." he said to her and she sighed.

Then she noticed something up in the sky and started talking toward the window.

"Is that...?" she said and he noticed it too revealing Peter diving toward the Elemental from above.

"Be ready for anything." Fury said looking toward the sky at him and turned to look at Hill.

"Yeah."

Meanwhile Peter dropped low enough and ejected his parachute then used his web wings to glide toward the Elemental illusion.

"It's not real." he said and entered the illusion, crashed into one of the combat drones that was projecting the Elemental and held onto it, looking all over in awe at the illusion.

Then he saw hundreds of drones projecting the Elemental.

Meanwhile Hill opened a hatch that lead to the roof of their tower and pushed a black case up onto the roof. Then she climbed the ladder and reached the roof.

Meanwhile Peter used his webbing to stick onto the drone he was holding onto. Then he flipped onto another drone, linking them with his webbing. He flipped from one drone to the next, continuing to link them with his webbing.

Back with Beck.

"William, I've got drones breaking formation." Beck said.

"Well, maybe they hit a flock of birds or something. You're fine." William said.

"Well, I wanna see what's going on there. I'm taking manual control."

From within the massive Elemental illusion, a drone turned around. From his wrist screen, Beck saw Peter webbing up the drones.

"Do you see anything?" William asked over the radio.

"Yeah. And I'm gonna kill him." Beck said.

Peter linked a combat drone with two webs and jumped off the drone, shot and another web, attaching to it.

"I hope this works." Peter said and pressed his spider logo, which was a button that sets off his taser webbing, sending electricity to all the drones that he managed to link.

The drones started malfunctioning and were surging with electricity. Peter landed on top of a combat drone and saw it start falling apart. Parts of the Elemental and Mysterio's green smoke trail started disappearing and saw hundreds of drones. A combat drone de-cloaked in front of Fury.

"You got me?" he asked Hill.

Then Hill fired a rocket launcher at the drone, saving his life. The drone was blown up and its debris fell.

"Yeah, I got you." she said.

Back with Beck.

"Boss, the illusion is coming apart." William said over the radio.

Peter was in the illusion on top of a drone. The illusion was coming apart and he noticed Beck in the Tower Bridge upper walkway and Beck noticed him too.

"I see you." Peter said and started flipping onto drones, charging toward Beck.

"E.D.I.T.H., give me some protection." Beck said.

"Copy." EDITH said.

Then Peter leapt toward Beck's location, when suddenly, a combat drone slammed into him. He slammed into the outer wall of the other upper walkway and fell down to the ground. Then he tried to shoot his webs to prevent himself from slamming into the ground. However, he was too late and fell onto the Bridge's railing, separating the street and the sidewalk and the railing broke . He was in pain, coughed and his right hand covered his lower left rib cage to ease the pain. He looked up to see hundreds of drones gathering.

"'Kay, kill it, just kill the illusion, kill it..." Beck said.

"No, I'm not gonna kill it, they'll see!" William said.

"They'll see what I want them to see!"

"Do you still need the cape?" Janice asked.

"Yes, Janice, I still need the cape."

William clicked a button on his keyboard.

"Done." he said.

At the Tower Bridge, the illusion of Mysterio and the mega Elemental disappeared.

"Now, William? Render my illusion suit." Beck said.

"Alright, hang on!" William said.