1

you lean on your palm eyes drooping. you shouldn't have stayed up so long. now you can barely keep your eyes open for your psychology class. on the brink of falling asleep, you feel your friend Cara nudge your side. you immediately look up pretending as if you weren't about to sleep through your class 2 seconds ago. Cara lets out a small laugh so only you two could hear whispering teasingly "up last night with a special someone...?"

you manage to roll your eyes and let out a small laugh in your tired

"Yeah, if you count that 'special someone as (favourite show) and pizza," you say. Cara raises an eyebrow, unimpressed 

"I thought you said you were finally going to stop being so lonely," she says dramatically loud, drawing over some attention. however, as if a miracle, you were saved by the bell.

you pack away your stuff relatively fast and leave Cara to go to her lesson while you head back to your dorm too tired. plus, who needs college math. one day off isn't that bad. You thought to yourself you were at least passing anyway... you flop onto your bed, closing your eyes, but surprisingly, you were unable to sleep.

you couldn't stop thinking about what Cara said. you weren't lonely, right? being single had its perks?  you try to sleep, still unable to stop those thoughts. you huff picking up your phone. Deciding to scroll through youtube trying to find something to watch to distract yourself. when you finally found a video you wanted, you click on it. however, the usual before the video ad pops up. waiting to skip it, you realize it's a dating app. your mind does exactly what you didn't want it to again, and you thought about what Cara said. there couldn't be any harm in installing it, right?

you click the install now button hesitantly. it downloads fast, and within minutes, you're now creating an account it was somewhat easy. you found some good photos of yourself to put in your profile as well as a bio and added your interests and sexuality. and before you knew it, you were swiping left on all sorts of women. they just didn't pique your interest. 

after a while, you began to bore. just as you were about to close the app, you see the profile of a slender black-haired woman. you feel your face heat up a little. You check her name to see if it was amber. her gaze seemed flirtatious from her pictures. she was about 7 years older than you. but you didn't seem to mind. you had always had a thing for older women. you scroll through her pictures, looking at each one a little longer than you probably should have. you click on her profile and read her bio

"Hello, lovelies,  my name is Amber. I'm 28 and a sugar mommy. I'm looking for a sugar baby. women only is my only rule. I'm a pretty open person and down for anything at least once. I like to shop, paint, and a lot more (; dm me if you are interested. Your allowance will be negotiable. I promise to take care of you however you wish."

you look at the bio mildly confused. What's a sugar mommy? you shrugged it off too occupied with her pictures, assuming it was some mommy kink of kind and you didnt think that was too bad. you swipe right as you do your screen buzzes, saying "it's a match!" In big letters indicating she swiped right on you, too.

you try to type out a sentence but keep deleting it over and over unsure of what to say. However, eventually, a message comes through saying, "Hi sweetie, you're so beautiful. You made me forget my pickup line." You let out a small laughong at the cheesy line replying ,really? I was thinking the same thing about you. " You weren't. infact didn't even have a pick-up line, but she was definitely beautiful.

"Thanks, hun. How are you today?" Amber replies, you feel butterflies every time you read the silly pet name she called you.

you think about the question for a second. before typing out, "I'm alright a bit tired, tho I stayed up too late lol hbu?"

"Aw, that's a shame. I'm good, but you should make sure you get some sleep sweetie how about you get some now? you must take care of yourself." You feel yourself turn a rosy tint. this woman seemed so kind and caring you had literally only just met her. is it even possible for a stranger to be this nice for no reason and not be a creep?

"Oh okay, that's a good idea it was so nice to speak to you!" You bite your lip waiting for her reply, feeling like a giddy kid hearing the ice cream van

" Good girl (: sweet dreams!" You put your hand over your mouth. god, did this woman know you had a praise kink or something?  the rosy tint on your cheeks now, scarlet. you stare at the texts for a bit. shocked at why this woman was so nice. you loved it, though, and so decided not to question it.