4

Amber had just driven you back from the fanciest restaurant you have ever been to in her range rover svautobiography black it looked so expensive that you thought it may even cost as much as your college tuition

"Tonight was perfect y/n. I loved getting to know you some more. Do you think perhaps you'd want to go on another date sometime soon?" You felt your cheeks start to become flustered again as they had been for most of the night.

you say, "Of course, I would love to." You bite your lip before saying," Actually, I had a place in mind if you didn't mind. " she looked at you, taken aback a little. However, that look was quickly wiped away by a smile

"Of course that sounds great y/n sweet. text me the time and details." she got out of the range drover and opened your side of the car door. the late-night party goers of your college were more than surprised to see such a car outside of the female dorms. as you were walking to the door, you heard Amber let out a "wait!" she sounded kind of nervous. you hadn't heard her be nervous all this night so far. you turned round and faced her. she used a hand to gently swipe your h/c hair out your face. you blushed from such actions, and Amber was also turning a velvet shade, however much less noticeably. she hesitantly planted a soft kiss on your cheek a smile saying "goodnight y/n" and before you could say anything she turned and you could see the tips of her ears turn red as she walked back to her car which now had a group of drunk college boys posing on and taking pictures with.

you reached up to your cheek, feeling where her soft lips had been. you had never been kissed before, not unless you counted the boy when you were five in your primary school wedding.

her lips were so soft you couldn't help but want more. like a drug, even just feeling them once you think you were addicted. you internally squealed like some teen girl. As you quickly unlocked and locked the door, you ran to your room like a mad man. some of the other girls awake at such ungodly times for a Thursday shot you questioning looks, but you didn't care.

once you get to your room, you jump onto your bed and sit calmly before getting excited again like a kid on Christmas morning.

ambers pov:

as I walk to my car, I see a group of boys surrounding it like a flock of birds. it makes me raise an eyebrow as i unlock it. the lights turn on, and they quickly turn to me most startled, but one continues to lean. he says, some incoherent drunk mumbling clearly trying to impress me. it just makes me cringe as i look him up and down in his drunken state

I swiftly make my way into the warm car. It's approaching winter. I should probably wear more layers soon. I wasted no time driving back to my estate. However, halfway through, I decided to stop at a small convenience store to grab a drink. it's relatively small, but the lights were so bright in there it looked as if it was daytime.

I make sure my cars are locked as I walk in. I pick up the first bottle of water I see and pay with an app on my phone. when the wordless exchange came to an end, I walked casually out of the store. but because the lights inside were so bright compared to the outside, it was almost impossible to see walking to the car.

as I walked out, I suddenly bumped into someone. she fell over, and I stumbled back a little. I quickly offer the woman a hand "ah I'm so sorry ma'am" the woman on the ground took my hand and pulled herself up. my eyes widen as I see who this woman is. "hello amber" she said to me in a sickening voice, her condescending tone as usual. I quickly take my hand back, wiping it on my side. I narrow my eyes at her. she hadn't changed a lot. her long hair when down to her back, and it was obviously curled a little too much without heat protection. she had her eyebrows constantly raised a little too much, so she looked as if she was always judging you, which she was. she was in a red dress that left little to the imagination that complimented her best features.

her name was Lilith.

just thinking of her name makes me sick.

She's my ex-wife.