12

Y/N's POV:

Everything was dark, though it wasn't a mystery why. My eyes were still closed; I didn't want to open them. I was too comfortable; I wanted to stay like this for as long as possible. It was warm and felt inviting, it was just right. I could hear and feel soft breathing next to me on the back of my neck. It tickled slightly, but I liked it; that's how I knew she was there too. I began to open my eyes, blinking a few times, knowing I would have to get up eventually. The room was still dark; it was clearly a little late, though not the same day when Amber. I didn't check my phone yet, but I'd guess it was most likely around 4 to 5 am. When I slowly turned around to face Amber, a thought came to my mind. I had... sex. It was an odd thing to realize; I was no longer a virgin after giving it to a woman I hadn't even known for that long. I assumed I'd be dating the person I gave my first time to. What were Amber and I anyway? I didn't regret it, not at all. It had felt really good, and Amber had been so nice and made me feel really good... but what exactly did Amber want out of this?

That's the question that was tugging on my mind; she had just wanted a sugar baby, right? I felt myself bite my lip as I tried to lift myself without waking her, though I felt a weight on my hip. It was her arm. She pulled me closer still in sleep, head buried in the back of her neck. I really wanted to stay like this, but I needed a second to think. I didn't know what me and Amber were, and it was getting to me a little. I started to make my way out of her bed, lifting her arm slowly and wiggling my way out of her grasp, which I wanted to stay in. It made me feel so secure, but I knew if she thought of me just like a sugar baby, she could easily just discard me if she got bored... which, admittedly, the thought of made me a little sad.

Once up, I looked down at the sleeping woman whose arms I had just been in. It was clear she must have been a heavy sleeper since she showed no signs of waking up anytime soon. She looked so peaceful. I felt my cheeks go a little red, realizing how little clothing I had, causing me to feel a little chilly. I quietly searched around the room for my clothes. I ended up being able to find everything except my sweater and shirt, which was an issue. I felt a little guilty as I looked through Amber's wardrobe, looking for something to borrow. I would make sure to give it back, though, and I'm sure she wouldn't mind that much. While looking, I tried not to be nosy, but there were a few boxes in plain sight in her wardrobe at the bottom, one filled with a few pictures facing upside down so I couldn't see exactly what was on them, and some clothes that didn't seem to be Amber's size or style. As I looked to the other box, this one was more um... obvious in what its use was. There was an assortment of ropes and 'toys', and then on top were a few books varying in titles, the only of which was visible was called "101 Different Knots". My face now much more flushed than before, I looked back up, grabbing a hoodie I'd be able to wear and keep warm without needing a shirt.

I reach for my phone on the bedside table. I begin scrolling through my phone nonchalantly, waiting for Amber to wake up. After a few minutes, however, Amber's phone began to incessantly buzz. I wasn't sure if it was important or not, so I opted to grab it hesitantly just to check, and if it wasn't, then I'd just turn off the notifications so she could keep sleeping since she looked so peaceful. I checked the phone, surprised to see that Amber didn't even have a password on her phone; it instantly unlocked. As I scrolled through her phone, I began to feel like I maybe shouldn't be doing this. I clicked on the contact which kept pinging her phone. In an instant, I saw the multitude of messages the unlabeled contact had been sending. They were still coming through. I started to read a few:

"Amber answer me",

"I saw you head home with that girl",

"Amber",

"fucking bitch",

"She'll never be able to please you as I can, that's why you gave me that ring",

'missed call x3',

"Please baby I love you",

"fucking answer me".

Who even was this? Did Amber already have a partner? My eyes widened at the thought that I might have just slept with a married woman. That would have explained the clothes in that box... I swallow hard, my heart jumping out of my chest as Amber shifted still heavily in her sleep. She never told me she was married; why would her wife not even be in her contacts under a name? Did the whole sugar baby thing not count as cheating? I don't know; this isn't what I signed up for... I didn't sign up to be a homewrecker. I thought Amber was a dream woman, but she never told me about this... maybe she isn't everything that I thought she was. I didn't just want to be some side piece tearing a marriage up...

I slowly try to get up without waking Amber up; she groans as she shifts. I place down her phone back on the bedside table before grabbing my own. I hurried to put my socks and shoes on; there was no way I was talking to Amber about this since she didn't even tell me. I walk to the door slowly as I hear the covers shuffling behind me. While I'm opening the door, I freeze. "y/n?"

I feel my heart drop as I rush to keep walking away. I was angry and frustrated; was this my fault? I suppose I didn't ask, but surely Amber should have told me... I hear Amber getting out of bed and the rustling of what I assume was her getting into clothes quickly and then bang.

I quickly rush off to the front door, hearing Amber call out my name; I ignore it. Of course, no woman could be that perfect, and I just got played. Huffing, I see the multitude of keys for the door; I quickly figure out which one it is. I slam the door as I begin to walk off.