11//smut//

((Absolutely pure smut where Amber softly fingers and eats out y/n till she is bearly able to form a complete sentence. Aka Amber goes soft on her because it's her first time even though she wanted to fuck her so much harder till the only thing she could think about was Amber.))

Amber's pov:

I started to kiss her slowly at first gently and softly however arousal soon took over deepening the kiss. As we parted I looked at the shorter girl who was practically breathless which made me smirk. I couldn't wait to make her scream out my name. Just the thought got me so worked up. Ever since I saw those cute little photos on that dating app, I couldn't stop thinking about how good she'd look with shaking legs underneath me.

Regardless, I noticed y/n looked a little overwhelmed as I began to let my spare hand roam up her shirt. I made sure to slide my hand back down and leave my hand on her waist as I checked if she was okay "y/n baby? Is everything alright?" I asked "You can tell me if you don't want to right now, I won't be mad, I promise," I said with sincerity as I looked at her softly wanting her to tell me the truth.

She began to answer saying "It's kind of.. embarrassing" She bit her lip slightly and looked to the side of her as she continued "This is the first time I've ever... done anything like this"

I smiled relieved that was no problem at all. I put the hand, which was previously pinning her to the wall, on her cheek as I said "Silly girl, that's not embarrassing, here come with me, we can take this slow alright?" I said as I took her hand and walked her to my bedroom. I thought it would be best for her first time to be in a bed and not against some random wall in my house or against a random countertop. I kissed her softly again as we entered my room. I slowly guided y/n and sat her down on my bed. "Don't worry baby, I'll be slow and ill make you feel really good okay?" I said making sure y/n was okay. I add on to assure her saying "if at any point you want me to stop just say so okay? I won't be mad, I promise"

I begin kissing her again just as soft more with love than arousal. I wanted y/n to feel safe I wanted to make her first time a good- no, great experience. "Here lie up at the top of the bed and rest your head against the pillows," I said guiding y/n. I slipped off my shirt feeling rather hot from the heating and the situation. It revealed a black slightly lacy bra underneath. I smirked seeing y/n gather a small blush across her face as she tried not to stare.

I claimed on the bed as I straddled y/n's hips and ran my hands up the sides of her shirt slowly feeling how soft her perfect skin was. "Can I?" Was all I asked knowing y/n would know I meant her shirt. She nodded slowly clearly wanting this but a little nervous. I took this into account as I began to slide her shirt off. Once fully off I discarded it somewhere to the side of us. Usually, I liked to tie my girls up fuck them and edge them till they get overstimulated but I wanted to be soft with y/n for her first time, plus there was no way she would overstimulate y/n without a safe word and they didn't really have one yet.

I trailed a slightly rough large hand down her soft smooth skin as I smirked. I leaned down and licked a long stripe up her stomach which made her shiver and let out a light sound of pleasure and want. Perfect, just the reaction I wanted. I slid my hands to the back of her bra ready to unclip it. I looked up at y/n and she nodded still biting her lip softly as she did. As soon as I got her approval I unclasped it slowly sliding it off. At first, y/n tried to hide her chest by putting an arm over her. "I-its not fair.. that I'm the only one without a..bra," she said meekly which made me smirk as I swiftly unclasped mine and watched her reaction. I thought it was cute the way she tried not to stare and failed miserably it made me laugh a little and she turned a light scarlet shade. She slowly retracted her arm letting me see her chest. I made a pleased hum seeing her perfect chest. I got to work feeling them slightly needing them softly in my hands making sure to pay attention to her nipples. Grazing a thumb over them seeing her reactions. I loved the way she'd twitch or the small sounds she'd let out when I pinched or rubbed her nipple. I slowly lower my head over one of her boobs as I looked up at her seductively. Softly I lapped my tongue over her nipple. I bite it slightly pulling it with my teeth i hear her let out a shaky moan clearly feeling a little pain with the pleasure I wasted no time giving some attention to the other nipple. i began to leave hickeys over her chest

The speeding up of y/n's breathing was the most pleasing sound I had heard in my life. I wanted to do so much for her, so much more. I wanted to fuck her so hard, use my toys on her, and get her to beg for me. But I wasn't going to push her on her first time. Sitting back up I stared at the marks I had left on y/n's perfect boots now riddled with hickeys and red marks. I loved the sight. I could feel just how needy y/n was as she squirmed her hips against me gently thinking I wouldn't notice. If this weren't her first time I'd make her grind herself on my leg till she'd cum like the needy slut she is but I'm being nice as I had to remind myself it was her first time.

"Needy girl," I said seductively teasing her as I moved further down I was about to ask for permission but just as I did y/n let out a whined "please...I need you" She didn't have to ask me twice. I managed to strip her down to just her panties in no time. I ran a teasingly slow finger across her panties looking up at her as I did "hmm... already so wet for me, such a good girl for mommy. I think you deserve a reward" I said feeling just how soaked her panties were as she let out a whine which made me throb in my own panties.

I slowly slid down her pants her wetness causing a string to attach her to her panties till it broke. I gently took them off as y/n squirmed a little clearly very needy. I slid a finger slowly teasingly up her slit wanting to see her reaction. She let out a small gasp at the pleasure "Feels much better than doing it yourself, right baby?" I said looking up at her impossibly red face, her breathing still a little fast.

"Y-yes," she said as I began to circle a finger around her clit. I shook my head as I said "Yes what?" She bit her lip a little embarrassed before answering "Yes...mommy" y/n said red in the face and heavily breathed. I could feel her juices on my finger practically pouring out. I wanted to tease her more and be able to hear all of the sounds she'd make under me but I also wanted to make her cum so badly already.

I slid a finger in quite easily but feeling how tight she was this was definitely her first time. Y/n grabbed onto the sheets as she let out an embarrassingly loud moan. "F-fuck" she moaned grinding down onto my finger subconsciously.

"Mmm so sensitive and only with one finger" I chucked as I began to fuck her with my finger slowly but steadily. I lower my head to place kisses along her thighs leaving a few hickeys and small pleasure-causing bites. I Then soon slid another finger in relishing the sounds y/n made under me. I couldn't wait to see her fucked out face.

I could feel her breathing speed up. Was she really this close already? Wow, I guess she is really sensitive. She's going to be a lot of fun to use my toys on eventually.

I trailed kisses up to her pussy circling her clit with my tongue and pushing my fingers deeper than they had gone before. Y/n squirmed against my face. She looked and sounded so cute when she was desperate. I thought she'd last longer but it didn't take long for her breaths to become even more shallow and for her to start mumbling incoherent words that sounded like a string of pleases' along with 'mommy' and 'amber'. As I felt her arch her back and squeeze down on my fingers I kept going letting her ride out her orgasm. I kept going till I felt her twitch and squirm with the beginning of overstimulation. My fingers were completely soaked with her juices. I slowly slid them out and put them in my mouth tasting her. Perfect.

I looked up at her and I smirked with satisfaction seeing her face red panting with pleasure with her eyes half-lidded. I was pretty sure she didn't have enough energy for a round two, but god seeing her with that face was just as good. I passed her a cover as I quickly went to grab a few things "I'll be right back princess" I said smiling softly at y/n. I grabbed a warm wet cloth along with a glass of water. I placed the water on the side as I said "I'm just gonna clean you up okay? You did really well. You made such pretty noises for me" I smiled as she blushed. I wiped the warm wet towel across her legs slowly being extra gentle as I wiped her pussy. I had always loved aftercare treating my partners right is a must. I wiped her chest as well before I kissed her cheek. "you did such a good job sweetheart"