2

Waking up and groaning, you felt well-rested. You stretch and sit up while you check the time on your phone it was 9 am. you look at your phone confused you could have sworn you went to sleep at 10ish. you check the date, and your eyes widen a little. You slept right into the next day. you run your hand through your bed hair as you stand up, checking your phone yet again. However, not for the time. you see a few notifications from the dating app for a second. You felt as if talking to Amber was a dream. you click on the notifications to see a few messages from others, but you pay no attention to them. You check to see if she had messaged, and to your surprise, she did.

it read, "Hey hun I know this might seem a little rushed, but would you consider going on a date with me?" You just seem so cute from your pictures, and I would love to meet you. Plus, discusing allowance earlier would be good. " it was sent about an hour ago.

 you bite your lip reading the message you had never been on a date before. You didn't know what she meant by allowance. Did she mean rules? That seemed a bit odd, but surely that was fine...?

you type out "sure, but this is my first date" before deleting it and retyping. " Sure, sounds great. You seem so nice as well." You send this one. You don't want her to think you were naive or inexperienced even though you were a bit... inexperienced.  you see her come online almost instantly, which you smile at it which made you feel a little stupid for being so excited

she replies, " Your profile says you are in seron. How about we go to the restaurant near there called le cinq?"

 you had never heard of the place, so you agree sending a " sure I've never been there (: what time?" 

"Does 6 30pm work for you hun? your profile says you're still in college. I assume classes are over by then?"

you didn't even have any classes today but replied, "Yeah, sure, classes are over by then." You feel yourself get excited. You couldn't wait.

You run out of your dorm room and walk across to Cara's. You knock on the door a few times to see a confused Cara in sweat pants and a sports bra. She runs a hand through her wold cut before blinking a few times. "sup ?" she asks grogy and leaning on the door and welcoming you in. you walk in grinning "you won't believe it," you say, getting out your phone and pulling up ambers profile. you plop yourself down on the sofa. Cara closes the door and joins you, holding one of the sofa pillows. "What is it?"  You hand her your phone so she can see her eyes open a little as she reads ambers bio. she laughs a little saying "damn I didn't know you were into that stuff y/n." 

you tilt your head slightly, a little confused asking, "Huh? what do you mean"

"You know?" she makes mini jazz hands saying,"The whole sugar mommy thing? I didn't know you were into it. Get that bag girl. " 

confused again, you say sheepishly. "Actually... I don't know what that is... I just thought it was a nickname or some kink...? "

she lets out a laugh, unable to contain it. "Are you serious!? this is fucking hilarious!" 

you feel yourself get a bit embarrassed "what is it? is it a bad thing?"

"Hell no, especially not for a college student like you." Cara smirks, still laughing she wipes the tears from her eyes from laughing so much calming down her laughing
"I mean, it depends on how you think about it." she sits up a little still, holding the pillow in her lap but now facing you "okay so... a sugar mommy in simple terms is... well, " she rubs the back of her neck a little," usually an older woman who gives a younger partner financial support or gifts in return for... romantic or ummm... sexual purposes" you feel your face get flushed as your jaw hangs a little. So that's what she had ment by allowance....

Cara lets out a laugh again as she looks through your chats "she seems nice and she is defiantly loaded. how did she get reservations at le cinq so fast? damnn" cara sees your face look confused again she lets out a huff unimpressed " do you not look up anything?" she hands you back your phone searching up on her own phone le cinq. she shows you pictures of it and you stare back wonderstruck.