Chapter 4

I make my way up to my room again, wondering if the mysterious Charlie has appeared yet. I've been in and out of the room several times and I think he was in the shower at one point but I had stuff to do on my laptop so I went to the rec room and got chatting with a few people in there. It's pretty late right now and as I open the door, I hear my roommate softly snoring, so I am as quiet as I can be. I make my way over to my room, using my phone as a torch and quickly strip down to my boxers before flopping down on my bed. It's been a long day. I am out within minutes and only wake up when I hear someone moving around the next morning. I am so exhausted I just roll over and go straight back to sleep and next time I wake up I'm alone. I lie there for a few minutes, trying to wake myself up and eventually make my way to the bathroom to have a shower.
Classes don't start for a couple more days so I'm not in a desperate rush to do much today. I wash my hair and can't get the blonde girl out of my head. There's something enthralling about her. Her smile maybe? It seems like it could light up the darkest room. I hear movement through the door but don't really want to go dashing out naked so I continue washing my body and after a few more minutes I switch the water off and step out to dry off and dress. I run a brush through my hair and open the door. If that was the mysterious Charlie, it appears they've left me a coffee. I pick up the takeaway cup and take a sip. I sigh with satisfaction and quickly drink it all. It feels like it had been there for a few minutes as it wasn't overly hot but welcome anyway. I see Charlie has made his bed and I make mine. I don't want him to think I'm a slob. I pull my Vans and a SnapBack on and head out. I wonder where blonde girl is today? She might be in the music shop again. I need some writing pads and I noticed a store selling stationery near there yesterday. I start walking in that direction and I'm lost in my thoughts when I see her. She's in the window of the store, setting up some sort of display. She sees me looking and smiles that beautiful smile at me. My heart skips several beats and my breathing increases as I shyly smile back at her. I wonder what her name is?