Chapter 16

I've never met anyone like Charlie before. She's sexy, funny, sweet, clever. I struck it so lucky last night. And again now as she kisses down my chest, leaving little lovebites on me. She feels me growing hard and grins that grin that turns me on even more. I close my eyes as she slides my boxers down again and then she stands up to take her shorts and underwear off, leaving her completely naked. She climbs back on top of me and I see her reach over to the little cabinet at the side of her bed. She slides open the top drawer and gets something out. A condom. Oh. This is going further than we did last night but she's the one initiating it all. She opens the wrapper and rolls it onto me and gently lowers herself down. We both gasp in delight as she starts moving up and down on me. I'm still sitting upright and I feel her wrap her legs around me again as she moves. I pull her body so she's as close to me as physics allows and take her nipple in my mouth. Her head goes back, a look of pure ecstasy on her perfect face. I take her other breast in my hand and gently massage it, getting a satisfied moan from her. She falls back on the mattress with me still inside her and I take over, thrusting into her. She pulls me down so I'm on top now and wraps her legs around me again.
"Faster" she whispers, so I go faster. I can feel her muscles tightening up as she starts to reach her peak and a couple more thrusts and we both climax at the same time. I am breathing so hard I feel like I've run a marathon and she's no better. I pull out and she slips the condom off me, putting it in a small waste basket at the side of the bed. I'm lying on my back by now and she lies down next to me, wrapping my arms around her naked body. She looks into my eyes and smiles before gently kissing my cheek. She closes her eyes and lies there smiling and I can't help but smile at her. Her smile is infectious.
We must have dozed off as I wake up and see it's raining. I realise I'm alone and sit up quickly, wondering where Charlie went. I pull my boxers on and look around for her but she must have gone out. I head for the shower and quickly wash myself, thinking about the events of the last 24 hours. I can't help but grin. I know I really like her and she seems to like me back.
I step out of the water and dry off a bit before going into my own room to find some clean clothes. I really must do some laundry soon. I grab my usual skinny jeans and a plain black t shirt and dress quickly. I grab my keys and realising it's almost 2pm and haven't eaten yet today, I head for the canteen. I hear Charlie's laugh as I walk in and see she's sitting with Mike and Jaime. I feel a pang of jealousy but try not to let it show. I grab a sandwich and walk over to them.
"Hey guys" I say. Charlie pushes her chair back slightly and pulls me onto her knee, wrapping her arms around me. I smile as Mike and Jaime raise their eyebrows and laugh at her actions.
"My turtle" I hear her whisper and I grin even more. I can't help it. I've never been particularly lucky in love yet Charlie has changed my outlook with her carefree attitude. She obviously likes me and I like her a lot too. She makes me feel special without trying too hard. Little actions like letting me sit on her knee. I eat my sandwich while the other two guys chat. Mike is telling us he has an older brother and they want to start a band. Mike himself plays drums, Jaime bass and guitar and I play guitar. Mike's older brother sings, plays guitar and writes songs so maybe something could come of this at some point.