Slaps & Cuts

Lydia's POV:

Over the last few weeks me & Charlie started to get close again,like really close.

Today was Brooke's birthday but it was a swimming pool party...

I woke up and got changed I then packed a towel & a bikini. I didn't like low bikini bottoms so I packed high waisted bottoms instead.

I walked downstairs and out the door when my mum stopped me.

"Where the hell are you going!" She hissed while holding a glass of wine.

"To a swimming pool party" I shouted

"You're too fat to be seen in a bikini!" She screamed and squeezed my arm making me cringe as the cuts on my arms burned up and started to bleed.

She then slapped me a few times around my cheek,my eyes started to water as my face was stun like mad.

She walked off while laughing a very evil laugh.

Shit. I thought as my top started to turn red,I quickly ran upstairs to change my top and quickly left the house.

*message from Calum*

Are you ok? I heard you & mum arguing xx

*reply to Calum*

Yea, I'm fine:) see you later xxx

*message off Calum*

Okay,enjoy kiddo xxx

*reply yo Calum*

I will:)xxx

I really did love my brother,he was so supportive of me. I could literally tell him anything and he wouldn't judge me. He knew I cut but we didn't really talk about as we both got upset over it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I walked to Charlie's house as Karen was driving us to the pool.

I walked up the driveway and Charlie stood at the door way;

"About time" Charlie said while smirking and looking at his watch.

Well I couldn't tell him what just happened

"Urgh sorry...woke up late" I lied

"I was joking! I literally got out of bed 2 minutes ago" he laughed.

I gave him a weak smile and we got into Karen's car and she drove us there.