2 Weeks Later

Lydia's POV:

It had been a week since I last seen Charlie,I couldn't believe he wasn't telling me who this person was!?

It was Monday today which meant we had to go back to school,ugh.

I slammed down my phone to turn the alarm off,Calum then came in my room and woke me up.

"C'mon lazy bones" he said while chucking a pillow at my head

"Ughh" I groaned turning over and going back to sleep

"No come on" he said seriously while closing my door and going downstairs.

I finally got out of bed and washed my face and cleaned my teeth. I then put on some black skinny jeans,a black crop top and some timberlands. I tied a flannel shirt around my waist and picked up my backpack off the floor. I quickly tied my hair into a high pony as it was slightly curly and I quietly went downstairs trying not to wake up my mum.

I grabbed a breakfast bar out of my cupboard and started to eat it,Calum offered to take me to school so I took his offer and he drove me to school.

Charlie's POV:

Brooke ran in and jumped on me

"Time for schoollll" she shouted while hitting my legs

"Ugh Brookeee" I groaned

I went to turn over to see Lydia's beautiful face by then i realized,we haven't seen each other in a week.

I slightly frowned and got out of bed,I out on some black skinny jeans,a white long sleeved shop and some MCM hi-tops. I ruffled my hair a bit and sprayed some after shave,I then cleaned my teeth and washed my face and grabbed my bag.

"Byeee mum!!" I shouted while closing the door and putting my bag strap on my shoulder and walked to school.

I met Will,James,Leo & a few others at the school gate,we all had a catch up when Lydia arrived in Calum's car. I couldn't help but stare at her,I missed her gorgeous face so so much. Yeah we were still together I hope but we hadn't seen each other a lot.

Lydia's POV:

Calum pulled up outside and stood there was Charlie,Will,James and a few others.

Shit.

I got out of the car and waved bye to Calum,I seen Charlie wave to Calum too. I quickly ran to the toilets and stayed there until the bell went for reg class.

*9:10am*

"Sorry I'm late miss" I said while taking a seat in the back corner.

"That's okay" she said smiling.

She then came around with our exam timetable as our exams were in 2 weeks time!

I felt my phone lightly vibrate in my pocket and I took it out and glanced at the bright screen.

*1 new message*

From: Charlie❤

Meet me on the yard after form x

I slightly smiled,I really did miss Charlie. We were still together but he had been really blunt towards me and whenever I asked him to do something with me he would always say he was busy or whatever. I just felt like he didn't love me anymore,he's not the Charlie that I used to know. He's changed a lot.